The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a Manual in PDF or something?

Go down

Is there a Manual in PDF or something? Empty Is there a Manual in PDF or something?

Post by timat10 January 27th 2008, 1:14 am

Well, I thought this would be easy, but I've spent 3 hours reading help, FAQ and experimenting etc just trying to get started. I see dozens of forums everyday and they look so simple. I can't seem to get a simple forum going. Like set up two or three different topics in my ONE forum or Category or whatever it is called. I want to be able to click on that header and enter that forum section with the messages pertaining to that header. Isn't there a simple users guide we can download without having to skip around from page to page to find answers?

Thanks much
Tim
timat10

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there a Manual in PDF or something? Empty Re: Is there a Manual in PDF or something?

Post by timat10 January 27th 2008, 1:29 am

PS: perhaps a graphical outline or something to show a simple forum that is already set up and how to do it. I'm trying to start a race workers forum and probably just want a Welcome Post for introductions, then maybe just a few more topics. Should be simple, but this Admin console really confuses me.
Tim
timat10

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there a Manual in PDF or something? Empty Re: Is there a Manual in PDF or something?

Post by Guest January 27th 2008, 3:03 am

Sorry there isn't but you can try the old admin panel, to do that scroll all the way down the new admin panel and click on old version when you get there scroll allthe way down and click that arrow

that brings out everything in the admin panel. I feel the old one is easier to use.

You can as well click on the website button below my avatar for my help site to find additional help

Back to top Go down