The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumotion Support Forum: Mobile Version?

4 posters

Go down

Solved Forumotion Support Forum: Mobile Version?

Post by Derri April 30th 2013, 9:16 am

Hi,

Often when I am out or about I often like to visit the Forumotion Support forum or various other Forumotion forums on my mobile. I was wondering how does one activate the mobile phone version when viewing via mobile phone?

For example if I do visit the Forumotion support forums on my mobile it comes up as if I was viewing it on a computer/laptop.

So I was curious to know. Is it something I have to do or is it something that you (the administrators of this forum) have the choice to enable?

Thanks for the replies.

Last edited by Derri on April 30th 2013, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8711
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forumotion Support Forum: Mobile Version?

Post by Base April 30th 2013, 10:18 am

Hello,

When I visit the support forum on my phone, the mobile version appears for me. Try clearing your cache and cookies on your phone, if possible.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10383
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather April 30th 2013, 11:01 am

hello,

for info, mobile version works only with the next generation smartphone. If you have an older gsm, although it can go on the web, it does not show the mobile version Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri April 30th 2013, 7:04 pm

Base wrote:Hello,

When I visit the support forum on my phone, the mobile version appears for me. Try clearing your cache and cookies on your phone, if possible.

Thanks for the information Base Smile

The Godfather wrote:hello,

for info, mobile version works only with the next generation smartphone. If you have an older gsm, although it can go on the web, it does not show the mobile version Wink

My phone is a good 3 years old now so I defiantly think my phone is too old to activate the mobile mode. Thank you for the information Godfather.

--------------------

My own mini solution to increase speed times when viewing on my mobile is I can disable images which I've noticed cuts the load time in half in fact even more than half. The only downside is I cannot edit my post or quote as those buttons obviously won't appear but I can still type easily and reply to threads if need be.

Mostly I just use it for browsing on reply the occasional private message so its not really a major problem.

Anyway I thank you both for this information. I guess we can consider this topic solved Smile
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8711
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 30th 2013, 7:13 pm

Topic Solved & Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down