Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Go down

Solved Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by Webmister on September 14th 2013, 9:46 pm

2 idiots do it on your forums so one have to use a proxy or look via Google there. I have made several litigations but it continues and are not so bad?
http://hhhh6666.swedishforum.net/t190-gaster-pa-forumet
http://hhhh6666.swedishforum.net/t191-l-petterson-pa-besok-igen Mad

He erased one and one is still there with 2 numbers.
avatar
Webmister
Forumember

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Svenska und ein wenig Deutsch

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by RadioHead on September 18th 2013, 2:15 pm

Hi Webmister,

It is an offense that has an immediate bad on it.

I do not know as to why the litigation team isn't acting, but do know they have a tonne of reports. They should act fairly soon.
Providing a screenshot with dates and the IP's shown also assists them.
avatar
RadioHead
Forumember

Posts : 337
Reputation : 23
Language : English (der?)

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by APE on September 18th 2013, 2:36 pm

I'm not really sure what you are saying your links can not be seen.

Are you trying to say that there is some one on your forum that are not members posting there or some one else's IP address on your forum as a guest ?? if so lock all forum to guests so they can't post without making an account.

Ape.



avatar
APE
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 12327
Reputation : 1284
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by Webmister on September 18th 2013, 4:42 pm

@APE wrote:I'm not really sure what you are saying your links can not be seen.

Are you trying to say that there is some one on your forum that are not members posting there or some one else's IP address on your forum as a guest ?? if so lock all forum to guests so they can't post without making an account.

Ape.
I wrote its on your forums, not mine, one admin on each forums like to do outings with IP-numbers and more they can find

Here we go again
http://hhhh6666.swedishforum.net/t204-besokare-pa-forumet
avatar
Webmister
Forumember

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Svenska und ein wenig Deutsch

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by Shadow on September 19th 2013, 11:13 am

@Webmister wrote:
@APE wrote:I'm not really sure what you are saying your links can not be seen.

Are you trying to say that there is some one on your forum that are not members posting there or some one else's IP address on your forum as a guest ?? if so lock all forum to guests so they can't post without making an account.

Ape.
I wrote its on your forums, not mine, one admin on each forums like to do outings with IP-numbers and more they can find

Here we go again
http://hhhh6666.swedishforum.net/t204-besokare-pa-forumet
Hello Webmister,

Many thanks for the information. We did the necessary to ban the topic.

Best regards

Buttercup
avatar
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 15965
Reputation : 1729
Language : French, English

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by RadioHead on September 19th 2013, 11:24 am

Buttercup, one more Smile
http://hhhh6666.swedishforum.net/t204-besokare-pa-forumet

I don't think this guy will stop so maybe worth hitting the Ban-warning button?
avatar
RadioHead
Forumember

Posts : 337
Reputation : 23
Language : English (der?)

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by Shadow on September 19th 2013, 11:46 am

@RadioHead wrote:Buttercup, one more Smile
http://hhhh6666.swedishforum.net/t204-besokare-pa-forumet

I don't think this guy will stop so maybe worth hitting the Ban-warning button?
Hello RadioHead,

The topic is deleted Wink

Thanks

Buttercup
avatar
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 15965
Reputation : 1729
Language : French, English

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by Webmister on September 21st 2013, 11:52 pm

avatar
Webmister
Forumember

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Svenska und ein wenig Deutsch

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by Webmister on September 23rd 2013, 3:38 am

avatar
Webmister
Forumember

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Svenska und ein wenig Deutsch

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by Guest on September 23rd 2013, 5:41 am

Your spamming sir I really have too ask you to stop

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Publish IP-numbers of vistors, how bad is it?

Post by Webmister on September 23rd 2013, 7:03 pm

RikudouSennin wrote:Your spamming sir I really have too ask you to stop
I beg your pardon, try to read, its a new incident and they erased that fault before as we can see. Are you 16?
avatar
Webmister
Forumember

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Svenska und ein wenig Deutsch

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum