The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paypal...where are you!?

+2
Derri
Havoc Gaming
6 posters

Go down

Solved Paypal...where are you!?

Post by Havoc Gaming October 15th 2014, 2:33 am

When will paypal be back? I live in the U.S. and I need to buy credits. The provider your using now is expensive and I rather not trust them with my credit card number. I appreciate your time, thank you in advance.
Havoc Gaming

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Paypal...where are you!?

Post by Derri October 15th 2014, 3:10 am

General Discussion --> Credits and Domain Name Problems

Paypal was removed due to issues regarding terms of service and use. Hitpay is currently the alternative on offer. However FM are looking into other options that were similar to paypal.

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Havoc Gaming October 15th 2014, 3:20 am

How far are you from reaching an agreement? I would like to know if I should just wait.
Havoc Gaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow October 15th 2014, 9:21 am

Hello

Our technicians are still working on another alternative. We aplogize for the trouble.

Thanks for your understanding

Regards
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion October 15th 2014, 4:21 pm

Buttercup wrote:Hello

Our technicians are still working on another alternative. We aplogize for the trouble.

Regards

Well thanks for nothing, Your technicians have had this for well over 2 months and still have come up with nothing, your shoving Hipay and Allopass down peoples throat, which me and my members don't trust either one. When I PM you an asked for an alternative you tell me to use those, they are the only two choices. Since it is apparent that you don't have PayPal nor are planning to get it back, i guess i'll be losing my domain & emails, I'll then be moving my forum else where.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7009

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri October 15th 2014, 5:06 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:

Regards

Well thanks for nothing, Your technicians have had this for well over 2 months and still have come up with nothing,  your shoving Hipay and Allopass down peoples throat,  which me and my members don't trust either one.  When I PM you an asked for an alternative you tell me to use those, they are the only two choices.  Since it is apparent that you don't have PayPal nor are planning to get it back, i guess i'll be losing my domain & emails, I'll then be moving my forum else where.

The technicians are working on another solution this is similar to paypal that caters to a lot of currencies and is very similar to Paypal. However the option has been postponed due to the data centre change.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape October 15th 2014, 5:24 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:

Regards

Well thanks for nothing, Your technicians have had this for well over 2 months and still have come up with nothing,  your shoving Hipay and Allopass down peoples throat,  which me and my members don't trust either one.  When I PM you an asked for an alternative you tell me to use those, they are the only two choices.  Since it is apparent that you don't have PayPal nor are planning to get it back, i guess i'll be losing my domain & emails, I'll then be moving my forum else where.
Dear BlackScorpion,

There is no need to talk to buttercup in that manner we are working hard on other ways to get things right we understand this way of paying for your credits is costing more and we are working on other ways to help the members get there credits.

We have had a number of problems with finding some one to be just like Paypal we are also working on getting paypal back. Right now the tech staff are working on The problem and there is things that need to be looked at before we can add this to our systems.

We will not take anyone being rude to the staff or other members as there is really No need for it!!

APE

Paypal...where are you!? Left1212Paypal...where are you!? Center11Paypal...where are you!? Right112
Paypal...where are you!? Ape_b110
Paypal...where are you!? Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion October 15th 2014, 5:39 pm

APE wrote:
BlackScorpion wrote:

Regards

Dear BlackScorpion,

There is no need to talk to buttercup in that manner we are working hard on other ways to get things right we understand this way of paying for your credits is costing more and we are working on other ways to help the members get there credits.

We have had a number of problems with finding some one to be just like Paypal we are also working on getting paypal back. Right now the tech staff are working on The problem and there is things that need to be looked at before we can add this to our systems.

We will not take anyone being rude to the staff or other members as there is really No need for it!!

APE

Ape, I'm not being rude towards Buttercup, the message is in general to "Formation the company" to show my displeasure with their changes, Must i remind you, we have freedom of speech, unless that is being taken away also?
But back on point, the changes being made are affecting the forum admins. It affected me so much that i'm closing down my forum, I can't sit around waiting for a solution that's probably never going to come. I need to re-build elsewhere , where i have the services i will need. SO if you think, i'm directing this at Buttercup your mistaken.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7009

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by efbe October 16th 2014, 9:02 am

I'm with Blackscorpion on this subject re Paypal... most other forum providers or web hosts are using Paypal without any problems. I too will be moving on if Paypal is not reinstated, the other payment options are no good to me as well. Iv'e spent hundreds of $ over the years iv'e been with Forumotion buying url's and keeping advertising off etc.. no Paypal = no more money from me, and i can see many more members coming to complain when they realize it's time to buy credits and find that there's no Paypal option.
efbe
efbe
Forumember

Male Posts : 455
Language : english

http://www.chaletos.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow October 16th 2014, 9:14 am

Hello BlackScorpion

Of course you are free to speak. There is absolutly no problem about it. We also perfectly understand the trouble. That 's why, I have asked every user having payment problems to contact me directly via private message, so that we solve their problem. There is no way that members lose a domain name and all just because we currently have payment issues.

In an ideal work, all problems would be solved in a minute. But, we have to face some technical hurdls.

Be sure our technicians are doing their best to solve the problem.

As there is nothing more thing to add, I consider the topic as "solved"

Best regards

Buttercup
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum