The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help)

3 posters

Go down

How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Empty How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help)

Post by Ali Ugbede November 25th 2016, 11:30 pm

Hey Good to be here, have been trying my best on how to add latest topic with the poster Avatar on home page, but i find that difficult , please can any one help me on how to locate it in the Administration Panel?
Ali Ugbede
Ali Ugbede
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Empty Re: How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help)

Post by Draxion November 25th 2016, 11:41 pm

Hi there,

So all you want to do is add the 'latest topics' widget on the index page (homepage)?
Draxion
Draxion
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 2518

https://www.talesoftellene.com/

Back to top Go down

How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Empty Re: How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help)

Post by Ali Ugbede November 25th 2016, 11:53 pm

Draxion wrote:Hi there,

So all you want to do is add the 'latest topics' widget on the index page (homepage)?

I want it to come as a head lines before the categories itself
Ali Ugbede
Ali Ugbede
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 26th 2016, 12:08 am

Hello @Ali Ugbede and welcome to Forumotion English support forum. Hello

Yes to do this you need to follow this fast easy step.

step 1
ACP >> Modules Tab >> Portal & Widgets >> Portal management >> Show the portal : YES Then SAVE

Step 2
ACP >> Modules Tab >> Portal & Widgets >> Portal management >> click on the >> Structure >>

scroll down the page and look for >> Addition of existing widgets
pick the ones you are looking for in the dropdown menu and where you want the widget to be then Save each one or you can drag the ones in blue up in to place then save.
How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Captur13

How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Left1212How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Center11How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Right112
How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Ape_b110
How to Add latest topic on Home page.( I need help) Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19110
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down