The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

email massages received un readable by members

2 posters

Go down

email massages received un readable by members Empty email massages received un readable by members

Post by kam December 1st 2006, 4:07 pm

hello arabic works fine for every thing email massages received un readable by members at their mail box hotmail , yahoo etc but they can read them within the forum tha
kam
Forumember

Male Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

email massages received un readable by members Empty Re: email massages received un readable by members

Post by Guest December 1st 2006, 4:10 pm

Could you please make your suggestion more clear, I would like to help Very Happy

Back to top Go down

email massages received un readable by members Empty Re: email massages received un readable by members

Post by kam December 1st 2006, 4:18 pm

thank you
when i sent a massege to member in arabic he receives slashes and#$ signes like this in his in box at hotmail yahoo or whatever mail provider unlike the massages he reads on the forum which is arabic
kam
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2006, 4:21 pm

Is his Email provider in English or Arabic?

Back to top Go down

Post by kam December 1st 2006, 4:25 pm

englis like hotmail shows english and all lang masseges
kam
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia December 1st 2006, 4:25 pm

Hello.

The only way is to have the Arabic language displayed normally, is to have Arabic in the language choices in the mail account options, because the encoding is different depending of the language used.

I verified in the language options of my Hotmail and I don't see Arabic (at least, I don't know how "Arabic" is said in Arabic when we write it in Roman alphabet)

I have these options :

Dansk
Deutsch
English
Español
français
Italiano
Nederlands
Norsk
Português (Brasil)
suomi
Svenska
한국어
日本語
简体中文
繁體中文

Same thing in the options on my Yahoo, there is no Arabic in the language choices.

So, we can't do anything since it comes from the email providers. Maybe if Arabic users send many requests to have Arabic in the language options... Confused

I don't know if I understood well because the message is a little confusing, but you can post your problem in Arabic on the Arabic support : http://arabactif.forumactif.com
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by kam December 1st 2006, 4:33 pm

i will copy amassage and post it here it is different than the encoding i think because encoding once you press view encoding arabic in browser it cleares
kam
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kam December 1st 2006, 4:48 pm

now it is an encoding it clarified but in the past i had sent a news report to all members and was received in @#$%^ which was imparressing and lately one member complained about an un understandable letter so i thought about posting thank you
kam
Forumember

Back to top Go down