The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

create forums just like the first four forums on this site?

+4
nai kiba
Adiex
Caihlem
bluebells
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

create forums just like the first four forums on this site? - Page 2 Empty create forums just like the first four forums on this site?

Post by bluebells April 5th 2008, 12:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Is it possible to create forums just like first four forums on this site? For example, the Rules and Important Points forum, Announcement/Updates forum, Frequesntly Asked Questions forum and Tricks & Tips forum? The 1st and 2nd forum seem to combine together. I think this is a good feature because this will keep the scrolling to minimum. If this is possible, how do I do that?
bluebells
bluebells
Forumember

Female Posts : 206
Language : English

Back to top Go down

create forums just like the first four forums on this site? - Page 2 Empty Re: create forums just like the first four forums on this site?

Post by zakir321 May 21st 2008, 3:15 pm

You should probably make those forums as a subforum of the first one. Go to "Forum / Management" and click on the forum you want to move and select the first one in the list "attached to". Don't delete them, or the links you have placed in the first forum will become obsolete.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

create forums just like the first four forums on this site? - Page 2 Empty Re: create forums just like the first four forums on this site?

Post by Luka_08 May 21st 2008, 10:05 pm

thank you sunny_D ...
Luka_08
Luka_08
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

http://math-forum.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka_08 May 22nd 2008, 10:17 am

how to make more spaces between columns?
Luka_08
Luka_08
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

http://math-forum.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2008, 11:37 pm

<span style="clear: both; border-top: 1px solid #FFFFFF; display: block; margin-bottom: 10px;">

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2