Newsletter and Premium package part 2-Please delete! It is now showing the correct amount.  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Newsletter and Premium package part 2-Please delete! It is now showing the correct amount.

JulesofColorado
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved Newsletter and Premium package part 2-Please delete! It is now showing the correct amount.

Post by JulesofColorado May 25th 2018, 8:52 am

Hi. It's me again. You all just fixed the problem I had with my newsletters. Please see this topic Here for an explanation about that.

I sent one newsletter on May 16th (I bought the premium package on May 15th). I have just sent one more newsletter and it is showing that I have 5 left. That is not correct. I should have 6.
    Please see the screenshots below.
    My forum is http://artistictagpassions.forumotion.com/forum

Newsletter and Premium package part 2-Please delete! It is now showing the correct amount.  XW9X1yJ

Newsletter and Premium package part 2-Please delete! It is now showing the correct amount.  0swl9oi

Thank you

Jules
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Solved Re: Newsletter and Premium package part 2-Please delete! It is now showing the correct amount.

Post by Shadow May 25th 2018, 11:05 am

Hello @JulesofColorado,

You marked this topic as solved, should we consider everything is okay now?

Regards,
    Shadow
    JulesofColorado
    Forumember

Solved Re: Newsletter and Premium package part 2-Please delete! It is now showing the correct amount.

Post by JulesofColorado May 26th 2018, 7:05 am

Yes, I'm sorry but when I posted this it was showing I had one less newsletters than I should. I refreshed the page and it showed the correct amount.

Thank you Smile
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51500

Post by SLGray May 26th 2018, 8:00 am

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

Newsletter and Premium package part 2-Please delete! It is now showing the correct amount.  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.