Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission

bastard_jack
    bastard_jack

Language : english

In progress Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission

Post by bastard_jack February 25th 2020, 4:40 pm

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB2
    Position : Founder
    Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
    Who the problem concerns : Yourself
    When the problem appeared : This morning
    Forum link : https://tspr.rpg-board.net/

Description of problem

I tried to log in this morning only to find my password doesn't work, and the password reset feature says the email address I provided is invalid.

I went to https://www.forumotion.com/utils/edit but couldn't use it to gain access.

You will find that deleted by skouliki is the address the forum was first registered under, please restore this as I need to access the forum to recover some writing samples.

Thank you,

Anthony
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15257
    Language : English,Greek

In progress Re: Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission

Post by skouliki February 25th 2020, 4:51 pm

Please do not share any of your personal information in public sections of the Support Forum.
     For security reasons, I have removed your personal information from your post. Thank you!.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

hello

do you want me to disable the security feature which disallows admin to send a new password?

Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19209
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

In progress Re: Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission

Post by Ape February 25th 2020, 8:13 pm

Hello i have looked at our tools and it tells me the last time the owner / founder account logged in was back in 10-12-2018 my files also tell me that no change of email has been made your end or our's

Please pm me with your Email address (PM only) and i will be happy to send you a new password if your email is right.

Regards

APE.

Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Left1212Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Center11Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Right112
    Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Ape_b110
    Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Ape1010
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19209
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape March 3rd 2020, 1:25 pm

@bastard_jack
    please replay to this topic if your problem is solved or you still need help on this problem.

Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Left1212Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Center11Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Right112
    Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Ape_b110
    Admin account email and password has been changed without my permission Ape1010