The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question why is my site not accessible to .com

2 posters

Go down

question why is my site not accessible to .com Empty question why is my site not accessible to .com

Post by dian May 3rd 2008, 11:21 am

recently we were using our site as http://dongbangjunior.com/ but now it can't be accessed using that URL what happened??
dian

Female Posts : 24
Language : english, chinese, tagalog, lil french and korean

Back to top Go down

question why is my site not accessible to .com Empty Re: question why is my site not accessible to .com

Post by Guest May 3rd 2008, 2:08 pm

Yes, that isn't opening up. But if I enter http://www.dongbangjunior.forumotion.com it comes up!

Drag~

Back to top Go down

question why is my site not accessible to .com Empty Re: question why is my site not accessible to .com

Post by ripu daman May 3rd 2008, 2:19 pm

its opening try again
ripu daman
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2008, 2:32 pm

the link it still not opening up for me.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by dian May 4th 2008, 7:16 am

i tried opening to .com but it doesn't work.... i just registered it like 2 days ago to .com then after a day it was not accessible already
dian

Female Posts : 24
Language : english, chinese, tagalog, lil french and korean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2008, 4:31 pm

is is opening with .net, .org, ect?

Drag~

Back to top Go down