The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaning the language but still some cannot be changed why?

3 posters

Go down

Chaning the language but still some cannot be changed why? Empty Chaning the language but still some cannot be changed why?

Post by mischa May 22nd 2008, 6:33 pm

I´m using a english theme and I have made all the buttons/ icons aso to match my wanted language... some words still (that not are buttons and otfer pictures) I have set my language to Swedish but it doesn´t change it allt to Swedish as I already know from trying with other forums.... but this time i want to learn this and make it Swedish for real... So how do I do this??? I´m a newbie so please be very basic (very much)

this is my forum adress if there is someone out there knowing what to do! SO what to look for is all the words that are in english to know what Id like to get in Swedish

http://menskoppnu.goodearths.com/

Hello

mischa from Sweden
mischa

Language : English, Swedish

Back to top Go down

Chaning the language but still some cannot be changed why? Empty Re: Chaning the language but still some cannot be changed why?

Post by mischa May 23rd 2008, 3:47 pm

Anyone? In other words how do I make the words in English to be Swedish???

for example
when I try to change the navigation words at

general admin-->Homepage-->nav links

I only can create new ones not change the ones there is... and it says that "The information below will allow you to personalize the header of your forum." Some oft them is already in Swedish why not all of them?

Id like to have (for example when on the portal wiew[img]Chaning the language but still some cannot be changed why? Image210[/img]
mischa

Language : English, Swedish

Back to top Go down

Chaning the language but still some cannot be changed why? Empty Re: Chaning the language but still some cannot be changed why?

Post by Theus May 27th 2008, 2:48 pm

I got the same problem i want all the market areas to be in swedish to =/
Theus
Theus

Language : Svenska

http://www.gamesajten.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 27th 2008, 4:37 pm

You need to change the language in 2 different areas for it to work Wink

The first is the General Board Language, through the Admin Panel
The second is the Personal Board Language, through the Profile Panel

If you still have some english (or french) words subsisting, then it's most probably a bug in the language files, in which case I'd advise you contact Typlo Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down