The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with coloring PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Help with coloring PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Help with coloring PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lydia Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:01 pm

I have a brand new site and I'm trying to color the members in the usergroup "Founders". I clicked "Yes" to color the members and selected the desired color, but it still doesn't work, any advice?
Thanks in advance,
Lydia Hello
Lydia
Forumember

Female Posts : 163
Language : Canadian, British, American, New Zealandish, Californian, and English.

Back to top Go down

Help with coloring PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Help with coloring PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:40 pm

Hello,

You need to "Allow Colorized Usernames". To enable this, go to your Admin Panel > Users & Groups > Users Options > Colorize usernames: > Yes > Save

Back to top Go down

Help with coloring PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Help with coloring PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Christos Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Hey Lydia,

I suggest you do review the rest Support forum before posting.
Scamite is willing to help everyone but in any other case its a bit exhausting for the Staff to be re-answering the same questions again and again.

Well for now what Scamite sais is correct so go on and see. It will work for sure.

Regards,
Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down