The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrators have forbidden any new members?

3 posters

Go down

Solved Administrators have forbidden any new members?

Post by kiraz November 6th 2008, 9:39 pm

Okay, I just started using phpbb 3 forums, and I'm already running into extreme issues. Ok, so, i just got done putting 3 hours of hard work into my forum that I just made, everything is working out tremendously, so, I decide to check and see if everythings workin, so i go to see if my registry is working out, and i get this "Administrators have forbidden any new members." So, iI spend about 1 hour this morning tryin to fix it, and now I've just tried for about 30 minutes, so after that, i google "Administrators have forbidden any new members." and i see somebody go into your users blah blah, and change it so new members can register, and i realize, Hey, I've been here about 30 times and that has always said new members can register but yet, they don't let me. so... I'm getting very aggravated that I wasted 3 hours of hard work (4-5 if you include me trying to fix this) and it really sucks, so if anybody could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Nessa on November 7th 2008, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: To Mark Topic as Solved)
kiraz

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Administrators have forbidden any new members?

Post by paint November 6th 2008, 10:14 pm

do you have allow new members checked on admin panel- users and groups- users options- If so, do you have froum on holiday not checked?
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kiraz November 6th 2008, 10:20 pm

paint wrote:do you have allow new members checked on admin panel- users and groups- users options- If so, do you have froum on holiday not checked?

Oh my god, THANK YOU SO MUCH! i thought that ment do you want your forum to work on holidays, lol
wow!
Thank you so much for your help dude!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kiraz

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by paint November 6th 2008, 10:38 pm

No problem.
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa November 7th 2008, 6:39 pm

Since this problem appears to be resolved, I will lock this topic now.

=> Locked

Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down