The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why asn't forumotion deal with my issues from another forum

2 posters

Go down

why asn't forumotion deal with my issues from another forum Empty why asn't forumotion deal with my issues from another forum

Post by Guest November 8th 2008, 2:15 pm

after reading this topic look like this bloke is in trouble without proof!

https://help.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f7/im-recieving-numerous-threats-on-this-forum-t29916.htm

before you tell me to pm staff members i have & got screenshots of harmful post to towards my forum & myself & this bloke posted my address in a post too.

i have reported this forum well over 2 months ago.

blackeye and his forum is still up and running blackeye

Back to top Go down

why asn't forumotion deal with my issues from another forum Empty Re: why asn't forumotion deal with my issues from another forum

Post by Guest November 8th 2008, 2:23 pm

Trevor ran his mouth to me as well in a topic. Seems they are catering to the newbs lately.

Damn where the hell is Caihlem.

Back to top Go down

why asn't forumotion deal with my issues from another forum Empty Re: why asn't forumotion deal with my issues from another forum

Post by Darren1 November 9th 2008, 12:50 am

Kilsek wrote:Trevor ran his mouth to me as well in a topic. Seems they are catering to the newbs lately.

Damn where the hell is Caihlem.

Trevor is just an idiot and a noob!
Caihlem is i think on holidays Mad and he is really well, needed back here.
To my knowledge scamite is doing a fair bit of moderating, and is the only one supporting us with technical difficulities, Typlo cant cause he's too busy doing idk and nessa's just been on a locking spree i suppose.
And thw gfx crew are still doing their awesome job, and arnt affected by Caihlem's disappearence

no offence to staff
Caihlem will be back on the 11th

And yes, spook i agree there, he has scince cleaned his forum of what was reported as illigal contect as i have seen myself. He's all good now
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by katanga November 10th 2008, 10:33 pm

So, the issue has been solved?
katanga
katanga
Forumember

Language : English, Farsi, and some French
Location : Somewhere between somewhere and somewhere. A hint: it's close to somewhere.

Back to top Go down