The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost avatars, smilies, gallery, etc.

2 posters

Go down

Lost avatars, smilies, gallery, etc. Empty Lost avatars, smilies, gallery, etc.

Post by daizijane 15/3/2007, 15:55

Recently all the avatars members have uploaded, photos in the gallery and smilies I have uploaded to my board have disappeared. I thought it might just be a temporary problem, but they still aren't showing up and it has been a few weeks. Do you know of any problem causing this or if there is maintenance occurring?
I have paid for points to activate the gallery - and still have plenty of time left - but suddenly things are no longer showing up. I even tried reloading some of the things that we had up before but they just don't show up. Smilies are having the same problem -- older ones aren't showing up - even after reloading them.
Any help would be appreciated.
daizijane

Female Posts : 1
Language : English

http://www.capmoments.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Lost avatars, smilies, gallery, etc. Empty Re: Lost avatars, smilies, gallery, etc.

Post by Caihlem 15/3/2007, 16:01

https://help.forumotion.com/Support-forum-c1/Support-forum-f1/Only-Topic-Avatar-and-Smileyswon-t-work-t2961.htm

The Godfather wrote:hello every body,
just to tell you that when we changed the server, all the smiley and the avatar could not be recovered. For the smiley, you can put them again in the admin panel. for the avatar, it is necessary that the members put them in their profile.
Try to empty the temporary files. On a page which does not work correctly try to make Ctrl + F5 for IE or Ctrl + Shift + R for Firefox. All the basic smiley must work normally. And the smiley which you add from now must work to.

I'm locking here Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down