The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESPERATE FOR A SKIN...NOTHING OUT THERE...

3 posters

Go down

DESPERATE FOR A SKIN...NOTHING OUT THERE... Empty DESPERATE FOR A SKIN...NOTHING OUT THERE...

Post by Fastblnd December 2nd 2008, 2:34 am

Hi all...

Ok before I go any further let me tell you I am brand new to all of this so please don't get techy on me cause it like talking "dog" to a "cat"! Confused

Here is what I am desperate for...I need a skin that is VAMPIRE THEMED with a CASTLE (Dark and spooky) in the background. The name of my board is CASTLE MORTURAY and it is inhabited by Vampires. I need to keep the little neck biters happy and comfortable...

This MUST BE ON HITSKINS as I can't or don't know how to get it any other way.

IF you can help me you will be my eternal hero!!! I am wearing out my fangs on the stone walls trying to make this work...can't have a Vamp with no fangs...ya know!

Anyway thanks ahead of time.

Fastblnd
Fastblnd

Language : English

Back to top Go down

DESPERATE FOR A SKIN...NOTHING OUT THERE... Empty Re: DESPERATE FOR A SKIN...NOTHING OUT THERE...

Post by metram January 2nd 2009, 5:51 am

dude you can get a picture of a vampire from google and go to display and install the vampire background there! And then if you want to change your homepage LOGO you can get a pic from google and install it in there. guitar
hope that helps. btw when i was new i didnt know a thing about the options but now i know some basic stuff.
metram
metram
Forumember

Language : bulgarian

Back to top Go down

DESPERATE FOR A SKIN...NOTHING OUT THERE... Empty Re: DESPERATE FOR A SKIN...NOTHING OUT THERE...

Post by Adiex January 2nd 2009, 12:30 pm

hello there,
could you tell what forum version you use there? maybe ill hep yu make nice theme later Smile
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Post by metram January 13th 2009, 2:40 am

yo anyone here can make a Harry potter skin for me i need it.
metram
metram
Forumember

Language : bulgarian

Back to top Go down