The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Help] Advertising

+12
hamid
ljzwahmama
skouliki
kedoo
fearcross123
Rok
Monners
Bear queen
Finita
musket
MrMario
ketan_
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Help] Advertising - Page 2 Empty [Help] Advertising

Post by ketan_ Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 19:07

First topic message reminder :

Im Founder on my Forum,
On my Forum have advertising and i dont know about that..
i want removed this advertising.. how can i do?
Help me.... i dont like this advertising... i want removed.
[Help] Advertising - Page 2 Iklan-4
ketan_
ketan_
Forumember

Male Posts : 142
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

[Help] Advertising - Page 2 Empty Re: [Help] Advertising

Post by BogusNumbers Fri 1 May 2009 - 21:04

I'm wondering how I can have my own ads posted on my forum so I'm the one earning some income (or at least share some of the available space with Forumotion).

Is this possible? I cannot find any information on this subject, and no one answered a previous posting with the same question.

Thanks very much.
BogusNumbers

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Fri 1 May 2009 - 21:42

People are we forgetting that forumotion is a free forum host.
look at everywhere you go for free on the web. adds everywhere myspace, facebook, stickam,File host,image host etc...it's endless. they are everywhere.Also let us not forget these adds on forumotion are only there until your logged in. once you are logged into the forum then you and your members will no longer see them.We should be glad and thankful they are not there the whole time Smile If it was not for adds we would not be able to get forumotiom forums for free,there would be no myspace or facebook among Manny other things for free either.Are they annoying?your gosh darn right they are. but they have bin everywhere on the web almost forever and are just getting more and more each day. that's the reality. welcome to the wonderful word of the Internet.. hahaha lol you get the idea.So i'm not trying to sound bitter or sarcastic in anyway what so ever. just reminding everyone that adds are everywhere not just on forumotion.

if you really want the forumotion ones gone buy the credits.

if you want to place your own adds on your forum go ahead. but you will only be able to place them in your widgets,portal, or even forums descriptions and homepage messages if you really wanted too.Juts be sure what ever adds you might have are not leading to something that is breaking forumotions TOS and your fine.

so that's about it. just to sum this up a Lil. anymore questions before we lock the thread?I really dont see why we would have to talk about this until were blue in the face. but we will leave it open a lil longer if there are more questions that were not yet answered Cool
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by BogusNumbers Fri 1 May 2009 - 22:25

Thanks Kirk. Please don't get me wrong. I completely understand the reason for ads placed by forumotion. I was just wondering whether I could place my own ads, too.

I didn't really understand your explanation about placing ads in the "widgets,portal, or even forums descriptions and homepage messages..." but I'll try to figure it out. I'm totally new to forums, and I'm trying to teach myself how to use them.

Thanks again.
BogusNumbers

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2