The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got 3 questions here about my forums

2 posters

Go down

I got 3 questions here about my forums Empty I got 3 questions here about my forums

Post by XenoCyde March 24th 2007, 6:12 am

I want to ask somehow you can turn off activation for registration.. because thats still under constuction or should i say there is an error for it. some people cant get the activation for some reason anyway i want to get rid of it so when people register they just register no need to activate there account.. ive searched everywhere but i can only find 2 options user or admin.. please help.

oh yea, 3 more things i wanted to ask.

how do you set up the capricorn thing?

how do you make it so people see the latest topic like yours can

how do you make members have to get 10 or more posts before they can enter the a section in the forums?
XenoCyde

Male Posts : 9
Language : English

http://anime-influenced.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

I got 3 questions here about my forums Empty Re: I got 3 questions here about my forums

Post by Guest March 24th 2007, 10:57 am

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Those are Zodiac signs, set them up by this:
Admin Panel > General Admin > Configuration > Birthdays > Allow birthday management > yes > Enable Zodiac signs > Yes

2. The latest topic on the right side of the forum is automatically set up when someone posts something new.

3. You can't do this for the minute, but you can enable groups only to see the forum.
Make a new forum > Forum Permissions > View and/or Read > groups.

Hope this helps you ;)

Dragon Man

Back to top Go down

I got 3 questions here about my forums Empty Re: I got 3 questions here about my forums

Post by Caihlem March 24th 2007, 11:01 am

Your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm locking seen as the answershave been given.

Next time use an explicit title, related to your problem Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down