The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can no longer log in as Administrator

5 posters

Go down

can no longer log in as Administrator Empty can no longer log in as Administrator

Post by bellacorse January 25th 2009, 8:59 pm

I created a forum and received an email telling me to log onto the Admin Control Panel which I did. I did some formatting of the site and now I can no longer log on as Administrator. I get an error message stating my Log-in Name and/or Password is wrong.

What gives? Is there a telephone support person I can work with?
bellacorse

Language : English

Back to top Go down

can no longer log in as Administrator Empty Re: can no longer log in as Administrator

Post by iCarol January 25th 2009, 9:10 pm

Check your e-mail to see if you are writing the correct password.Make sure you use "Admin" as a username.
iCarol
iCarol
Forumember

Language : Macedonian

Back to top Go down

can no longer log in as Administrator Empty Re: can no longer log in as Administrator

Post by bellacorse January 26th 2009, 12:41 am

Carol,

I tried that and it will not accept my password. When I requested a new password, I get this message:

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security

Is there a support phone number I can call to have someone walk me through the process? I'll pay a support fee. I need to get this site up and running now!
bellacorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 January 26th 2009, 12:56 am

Hello,
You could read this link and get some information from there.

That link can get ur password changed to something that u want.

I'm sorry however there isnt a support phone number, you will have to wait the time it takes for the person to respond to ur PM.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by bellacorse January 26th 2009, 1:56 am

Thanks mate. This is so frustrating. I actually PM'd Caihlem before viewing your post. Hopefully we can get this resolved. I keep a written logbook of web site passwords and did write down the one for Forumotion. I simply can not understand why it is no longer valid.

/Mike

[EDIT] After trying several permutations of the password with case sensitivity and such, I'm locked-out for 90 minutes. So much for a restful Sunday evening.
bellacorse

Back to top Go down

Post by bellacorse January 26th 2009, 12:56 pm

NO LOVE HERE PEOPLE. I'm hours away from dumping this service and moving on to a different service provider.

Why can't anyone help me retrieve my Admin password or create a new one??? I'm the creator of the site. There is no one else accessing the site. There is no fraud here.

mselman@sel-motion.com
bellacorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa January 26th 2009, 1:04 pm

Hello Hi bellacorse, I'm sorry about the problem you are having at this time. If you have contacted Caihlem via pm with this information, I'm sure he will respond and reset and send you a new password as soon as possible, but please be patient as only certain staff members have access to that tool to assist you further. Hopefully Caihlem will have this issue resolved shortly for you. Smile
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem January 26th 2009, 9:09 pm

Hi,

You posted this while I was at University ))
Just now, I was having dinner :wouhou:

And here's the beauty of it all: I've already answered you ))
For the short term memory loss; I need forum address and founder e-mail

From here on the dance goes in either 2 ways;
> You STOP with your bullshit and simply follow the game and get a new password
> You insist on believing the world revolves around your sorry little self and get lost Wink

P.S: Multi-accounts are banned on site loove
=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down