The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Copy

2 posters

Go down

Forum Copy Empty Forum Copy

Post by mistaken April 7th 2007, 12:00 pm

Hello, I am just new here - I just registered to the support forum here Today Hem .
I never read the tutorials on how to use the forum I created some weeks ago Hem but I managed to use it correctly.

I hav a question: Is there a way to copy a Forum to another one exactly: I mean for e.g:
- A new friend has created a new Forum
- If he could copy my Forum to his, then it would be easier for him to just modified everything he wants, and adds other things also later.

P.S: I hav just seen that some people asks questions about "their Forums" gone and then reappeared but always redirected to another one which may look the same as theirs but is another one's forum.

I think that they simply changed the address of their Forum. They should check their mail for the new Address.
mistaken
mistaken

Male Posts : 2
Language : English

http://phoenuix.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down

Forum Copy Empty Re: Forum Copy

Post by Wiegraf April 8th 2007, 12:38 am

Hello and welcome.

Because you are new, here are useful links where you can look for answers :

Arrow Frequently Asked Questions
Arrow List of the Frequently Asked Questions' topics
Arrow Tricks & Tips
Arrow List of the Tricks & Tips topics
Arrow The Search feature
Arrow The FAQ of Editboard.com

Moreover, if you don't find the answer for your question, don't hesitate to open a new topic since this section is made for this !

.::To answer to your question ::.

Sorry, this is not possible at the moment, maybe it will be after one of the next updates Wink

P.S: I hav just seen that some people asks questions about "their Forums" gone and then reappeared but always redirected to another one which may look the same as theirs but is another one's forum.

I think that they simply changed the address of their Forum. They should check their mail for the new Address.
No, that's a bug, the technicians are on it Wink
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Forum Copy Empty Re: Forum Copy

Post by Cornelia August 7th 2007, 3:12 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down