The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do???

3 posters

Go down

Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do??? Empty Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do???

Post by Vibhor March 4th 2009, 12:55 pm

Hi all!
I am using invision from a month and me n my members are noticing a problem, when ever they open a thread , all the profile info which is on left overlaps the written text (the posts)!!sometimes this happens and sometimes not, what to do?? Please help urgently! Thanks in advance! Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Male Posts : 420
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do??? Empty Re: Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do???

Post by Vibhor March 5th 2009, 12:20 pm

????????????????
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do??? Empty Re: Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do???

Post by Sanket March 5th 2009, 12:24 pm

Link to your forum? Which browser are they using?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor March 5th 2009, 12:33 pm

Sanket heres the link of my forum, and its not fault of browser because i n other members have tried from different browsers but still text is overlapping but sometimes it gets back to normal....and u know some ppl have started avoiding my forum bcoz of this!Plz HELP its really URGENT!Thanks!..heres link to my forum -
www.theautomotiveindiaforums.com
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 5th 2009, 12:39 pm

I have registered on your site, can you activate my account named test?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor March 5th 2009, 12:40 pm

ok one minute

EDIT: I've activated, Also check second last post of member -http://www.theautomotiveindiaforums.com/accessories-in-car-entertainment-f19/any-good-sunfilm-t338-14.htm#3778
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 5th 2009, 12:44 pm

I saw the post, he was talking about the sunfilm thread. I checked it, don't see any problem as such in that thread.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor March 5th 2009, 12:48 pm

yes he was talkin about sunfilm thread but same prob is with other threads too!!....and i've seen this myself, and as i said, sometimes it happens and sometimes not. scratch
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 5th 2009, 1:36 pm

It happens probably because of sometimes the net speed going down, as i know it happens with me a few times as well.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor March 5th 2009, 1:53 pm

but everyone's net speed is going down?? lol!
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 5th 2009, 1:57 pm

I said probably that could be one of the reasons, because there isn't a permanent visible problem on your forum.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape March 5th 2009, 4:40 pm

maybe a screen shot of what your getting would be good so we can see what is going on this some times helps us out a bit

Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do??? Left1212Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do??? Center11Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do??? Right112
Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do??? Ape_b110
Profile info overlapping text in Invision!wat to do??? Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor March 5th 2009, 4:54 pm

ok ill try to take it....
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down