The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY SITE HAS BEEN HACKED!

2 posters

Go down

MY SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty MY SITE HAS BEEN HACKED!

Post by poker123admin March 19th 2009, 1:58 pm

SOME1 HACKED MY ADMIN ACCOUNT.

WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP.
poker123admin
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

MY SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: MY SITE HAS BEEN HACKED!

Post by Guest March 19th 2009, 2:09 pm

Hello Poker123admin,

could you provide a link to your forum? Please also post more information of what happened Smile

Back to top Go down

MY SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: MY SITE HAS BEEN HACKED!

Post by Sanket March 19th 2009, 4:18 pm

If someone has messed with your forum. Just use the utilities to restore your board.
https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

If this too has been compromised with & you are not able to log in. Then do the following.

Hello,

If you lost your password to reach your forum or the tools, please contact only ONE PERSON by PM : Typlo (away on week-ends) or Caihlem or Eximma by this following way :

Title of your message :
- Founder password lost if you totally lost your password (to reach your forum and the tools)
- Tools password lost if you can't reach the tools anymore (the password is the one you used when you created your forum).

The message itself :
Indicate the URL of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
Forum address :
Creation email :

If you have a doubt about the email you used, make a list of all the emails you have. Like this, you will have an immediate and a faster answer. If you are using a personalized domain name, please provide the last forum address you had (like http://yourforum.forumotiondomain.com).

However, an important point : DO NOT post these two pieces of information (your forum URL and the creation email) in a topic on this forum!

Thank You in advance,
ForuMotion Staff.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down