Issue with Forum Tabs and other areas Color Issue Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue with Forum Tabs and other areas Color Issue

Nirr'ti Kala

Language : English

Issue with Forum Tabs and other areas Color Issue Empty Issue with Forum Tabs and other areas Color Issue

Post by Nirr'ti Kala March 28th 2009, 6:49 pm

So, pretty much I can't change the colors of the forum tabs, the tabs at the top, and the way of a lot of other things. Can anyone please check my site and see what they think the issue might be?

To answer some questions: Yup, I went to the admin panel -> display -> colors -> and change the colors in Colors and Text Size to the colors I wish, but nothing. It only seems to work for when I bring my mouse pointer over the forum words, but I want the color to be blue - not just when I hover over.

So, anyone got an idea? Also, before I am asked - I have pressed save button, refreshed the page, and also waited over an hour, so not sure where I am going wrong on this, anyone?

Thanks in advanced!

Site: blueni.forumotion.com (Our theme is more of a blue look because our name is Blue Nova Industries - Game group.)