The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having problems with Admin password

3 posters

Go down

Having problems with Admin password Empty Having problems with Admin password

Post by newdawn_4real March 31st 2009, 7:25 pm

I created a forum Link Removed[/b] but i can´t access it forum. It tells me i have to add the password i used to creat the forum but when i add it can´t open. I tried using Admin to send message for a lost password but to no avail any idea please any body in here that have solve a related problem? It can help alot.

newdawn_4real@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Anthony
newdawn_4real
newdawn_4real

Male Posts : 4
Language : English

http://www.marianthonymotherless.page.tl

Back to top Go down

Having problems with Admin password Empty Re: Having problems with Admin password

Post by Sanket March 31st 2009, 8:26 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Having problems with Admin password Empty Re: Having problems with Admin password

Post by Leab March 31st 2009, 8:51 pm

That's weird I'm having exactly the same problem?
Leab

Back to top Go down

Post by newdawn_4real March 31st 2009, 8:57 pm

Hello,

If you lost your password to reach your forum or the tools, please contact only ONE PERSON by PM : Typlo (away on week-ends) or Caihlem or Eximma by this following way :

Title of your message :
- Founder password lost if you totally lost your password (to reach your forum and the tools)
- Tools password lost if you can't reach the tools anymore (the password is the one you used when you created your forum).

The message itself :
Indicate the URL of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
Forum address :
Creation email :

If you have a doubt about the email you used, make a list of all the emails you have. Like this, you will have an immediate and a faster answer. If you are using a personalized domain name, please provide the last forum address you had (like http://yourforum.forumotiondomain.com).

However, an important point : DO NOT post these two pieces of information (your forum URL and the creation email) in a topic on this forum!

I have been trying but still no way out. I am trying to contact these people that i got to know they deal with lost password. But till they answer me is another thing i have to put into consideration hahahaha. Well i pray they answer me as soon as they can. So you can do the same thing and lets keep our fingers crossed.

newdawn_4real
newdawn_4real
newdawn_4real

Male Posts : 4

http://www.marianthonymotherless.page.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Leab March 31st 2009, 9:09 pm

I couldn't send typo a pm last night, wasn't working?
So I contacted one of the others, and they asked me for the password?
I think it's a case of just start again, with a new one?
Leab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 31st 2009, 9:13 pm

Contact Typlo or Eximma, follow whatever they say.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 1st 2009, 3:46 pm

Member Banned, hence topic locked & garbaged.

Sanket
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down