The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums

4 posters

Go down

Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums Empty Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums

Post by Bryce247 April 2nd 2009, 3:49 am

I was wondering how do you lock up the forums I want members to sign up to look at it please help me bwi

Last edited by Bryce247 on April 2nd 2009, 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bryce247
Bryce247
Forumember

Male Posts : 25
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums Empty Re: Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums

Post by Goku April 2nd 2009, 5:32 am

One thing you don't allow members to write in it by changing the permissions of the forum

other thing you go to the forum and in the end of the page you will see quick tools lock the forum from there
Goku
Forumember

Male Posts : 141

http://gtau.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums Empty How do you lock up the forums

Post by Bryce247 April 2nd 2009, 9:57 pm

I need to know how o you lock up the forums so people can sign up
Bryce247
Bryce247
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums Empty Re: Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums

Post by Bryce247 April 2nd 2009, 9:58 pm

Goku wrote:One thing you don't allow members to write in it by changing the permissions of the forum

other thing you go to the forum and in the end of the page you will see quick tools lock the forum from there

THAT DOESENT HELP I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT I WANT TO LOCK THE WHOLE FORUMS NOT A SECTION Sad
Bryce247
Bryce247
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamlimix April 2nd 2009, 10:09 pm

Don't be so rude Wink

anyways you have to change your forum's permissions individually so guests can't access them

Goto : Admin Panel - General - Categories & Forums - click on Please help Me How Do You Lock Up The Forums Editer on forums you don't want guests to see then uncheck "View the forum" "Read the topics" in guests row
Dreamlimix
Dreamlimix
Forumember

Male Posts : 761
Language : Cheese

http://www.sparkchat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce247 April 2nd 2009, 10:21 pm

O well thanks
Bryce247
Bryce247
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamlimix April 2nd 2009, 10:22 pm

you're welcome Smile
Dreamlimix
Dreamlimix
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce247 April 2nd 2009, 10:32 pm

NO I DON'T WANT A SECTION I WANT THE WHOLE THING TO BE LOCKED LIKE WHEN YOU GO TO THE SITE YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN TO EVEN LOOK AT IT HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bwi
Bryce247
Bryce247
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamlimix April 2nd 2009, 10:34 pm

you have to do that individually to all forums and stop posting in caps! i thought that you'll respond like that!
Dreamlimix
Dreamlimix
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce247 April 2nd 2009, 10:45 pm

you know what just forget it I eraseing the forum this forum service sucks
Bryce247
Bryce247
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 2nd 2009, 10:58 pm

->Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down