The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts font size change

5 posters

Go down

Posts font size change Empty Posts font size change

Post by Xeon9 June 5th 2009, 5:35 pm

Hello,
In my forum I cant change the font size in the posts, like I can do here TEST
Can anyone tell me how to enable it. Whenever I do it while posting in my forum, nothing happens.
I have enabled BBcode and all other bbcodes (like bold, italic) works fine.

Also how can I change the default font size in the posts?
I have searched this forum, and found that I need to look at
ACP>Display>Colors
But I dont see any options there to change the font size.

Please help me with this, as I want to start my new forum by this weekend, and this is one of the few major issues that I am yet to resolve.

Thank you.

Edited Later
After searching here, I found the issue might be related to CSS. So I went to display>colors
and changed the options of deactivate/activate the basic CSS. After that I experienced some connection problems. Are these 2 related?
I am still struggling with font size in posts. Please help.

Also when I go to post reply in my forum, I click to start typing my post, I have to click specifically at the firstline left corner to see the cursor, so that I can begin typing. Anywhere else I click I dont see the cursor. Kindly suggest.
Xeon9
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Posts font size change Empty Re: Posts font size change

Post by killer01279 September 2nd 2009, 11:38 pm

i allso would like to do Posts font size change. but i dont know how to. so i all need help so any one who post it be the same size so we need help please.
killer01279

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Blade September 5th 2009, 3:23 am

Alright, to fully understand the situation, please tell me what items you are missing from your toolbar.
Posts font size change Text_bold Posts font size change Text_italic Posts font size change Text_underline Posts font size change Text_strikethrough Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Text_align_left Posts font size change Text_align_center Posts font size change Text_align_right Posts font size change Text_align_justify Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Text_list_bullets Posts font size change Text_list_numbers Posts font size change Text_horizontalrule Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Comments Posts font size change Page_white_code Posts font size change Table Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Picture_save Posts font size change Picture Posts font size change Link Posts font size change Page_white_flash Posts font size change Film Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Style Posts font size change Color_swatch Posts font size change Font Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Help Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Font_delete Posts font size change Separator Posts font size change Switch_wysiwyg

I take it you are missing... Posts font size change Style?
Star Blade
Star Blade
Forumember

Male Posts : 143
Language : English, French, HTML

http://creativitynetworks.team-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia September 5th 2009, 3:40 am

Your forum address ?
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by killer01279 September 5th 2009, 10:16 am

no mate the thing is not missing... what i am on about is that when u go in the forum. u have a one size for the start, can we have a bigger start. it would help some of us as our eye sight is not that good and it would help us out a lot. our forum address is http://contract-killers.darkbb.com/

so can we do this thanks
killer01279

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku September 5th 2009, 7:26 pm

Hello killer, this is possible.

General>Configuration>Site description

Then after whatever you typed for your site description, put the following:
Code:
<font size="2">

If it is too small/big, you can change the "2" to anywhere from 1-7. When you remove this code from your description size goes back to normal.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Forumember

Male Posts : 165
Language : English

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down