The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you change the font you write in?

3 posters

Go down

How can you change the font you write in? Empty How can you change the font you write in?

Post by Cheesykid June 6th 2009, 1:08 pm

How can you change the font your members write in or can you make a list of fonts they can write in sorry if it alrady says i just cant find it
Cheesykid
Cheesykid
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can you change the font you write in? Empty Re: How can you change the font you write in?

Post by Master Marc June 6th 2009, 1:20 pm

Log in to your account=>Go to a topic=>Go to the reply box=>Press Preview=>Press this button ~ How can you change the font you write in? Font =>Choose font=>Send
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

How can you change the font you write in? Empty Re: How can you change the font you write in?

Post by barat June 6th 2009, 1:46 pm

Master Marc wrote:Log in to your account=>Go to a topic=>Go to the reply box=>Press Preview=>Press this button ~ How can you change the font you write in? Font =>Choose font=>Send

Yes I saw there are some fonts starting from Arial to Verdana. Is it possible to add other fonts to that list? I could not figure out how to do. In principle one put any font name inside BBcode or HTML, but it would be nice to add some additional fonts there for convenience. e.g. in my forum, the language is Uyghur and the best font for official Uyghur script is UKIJ Tuz, after such selection forum fonts looks normal, otherwise looks very ugly, exception of texts which is written using Latin scripts.
barat

Language : Uyghur

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc June 6th 2009, 1:52 pm

It is not possible to add more fonts there,but it has been suggested before, Very good
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down