The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!!

5 posters

Go down

Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!! Empty Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!!

Post by Xeon9 June 18th 2009, 2:20 am

Hello:

One thread of my forum went very long (like 60 pages), so I deleted the thread. But I found that the post count of the members also reduced. In other forums I have been in past, it wasnt like this. I dont want my members to get their post counts reduced if I delete threads.
Please help.

Thanks.
Xeon9
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!! Empty Re: Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!!

Post by MrMario June 18th 2009, 2:23 am

There is no option. The only thing you can do is make a Saved Forum so that you move the topic(s) there if you don't want them.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!! Empty Re: Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!!

Post by Ape June 18th 2009, 2:25 am

Im sorry but if you remove your posts in your forum you will loose the count on each of them members This site Dont have a way to Stop that sorry
if i was you from now on send the posts to your Garbage can that way if you Do that there posts will stay on the site and not bee seen if your Garbage can is no in the main site...... and then once a year your could make a post to tell your members that you are going to Do a clean up and there post count will drop down...... i hope that will help you out a bit

~APE~

Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!! Left1212Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!! Center11Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!! Right112
Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!! Ape_b110
Post counts reduced after threads deleted!!! Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon9 June 18th 2009, 3:08 am

Thanks MrMario and APE for your quick reply.
APE I will follow what you said, but thats kinda dissapointing to loose the posts.

Thanks again.
Xeon9
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolas June 18th 2009, 4:31 am

Is it possible to edit players post count?
Isolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 18th 2009, 4:54 pm

Isolas wrote:Is it possible to edit players post count?

No.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down