The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS - HELP - FORGOT MY ADMIN PASSWORD

4 posters

Go down

SOS - HELP - FORGOT MY ADMIN PASSWORD Empty SOS - HELP - FORGOT MY ADMIN PASSWORD

Post by mescollege.aluva July 1st 2009, 8:58 am

Hello.. HELP ME PLEASE....!!!
can anybody assist me on this...??
I am a forum owner and i was not using that forum since long time. and i tried to login as admin. but it shows the password is wrong. then i clickd on the forgot password and i gave user name 'Admin' and the email address which use to create my forum. but then it shows that

"The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security"

In this situation how can i reset my password. or is there any way to retrieve my password.
please help me.....

Last edited by Sanket on July 1st 2009, 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Colour adjusting ---- Color & bold Removed(Sanket))
mescollege.aluva

Language : English

Back to top Go down

SOS - HELP - FORGOT MY ADMIN PASSWORD Empty Re: SOS - HELP - FORGOT MY ADMIN PASSWORD

Post by niceone July 1st 2009, 11:04 am

Me having same problem as this guy! help me!
niceone

Language : dutch

Back to top Go down

SOS - HELP - FORGOT MY ADMIN PASSWORD Empty Re: SOS - HELP - FORGOT MY ADMIN PASSWORD

Post by Sanket July 1st 2009, 2:36 pm

mescollege.aluva, Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by mescollege.aluva July 1st 2009, 3:29 pm

no worries.. i dint know the rules and regulations. thanks for your info.
mescollege.aluva

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc July 1st 2009, 3:37 pm

If you need to recover your password,please read this=>here

For your question,just fill out the correct info they give,and you'll be send an email,and you'll have to activate your new password Via email.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down