The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Category & Forum Headers

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Changing Category & Forum Headers - Page 2 Empty Changing Category & Forum Headers

Post by LH Justin July 29th 2009, 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need to change the Category and Forum Headers on my forum, but whenever I change it in Pics management it doesn't show up. How do I do this.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing Category & Forum Headers - Page 2 Empty Re: Changing Category & Forum Headers

Post by LH Justin July 30th 2009, 7:55 pm

ankillien wrote:Well, I am not an expert.
I just want to know how to add multiple background images to category header. I really appreciate any help or even a hint from you Smile
Agreed.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing Category & Forum Headers - Page 2 Empty Re: Changing Category & Forum Headers

Post by Guest July 30th 2009, 8:12 pm

Click on the globe in my post profile and go to the homepage. You'll see custom corners in the category titles. On an IPB2 board. With no corner classes.

(I actually had the complete description of how to accomplish this posted here for a few hours. Then I took a look around. The "design experts" don't seem to offer much help to the members for things like this. I guess they want to be paid. I can understand that. What I can't understand, then, is why they are here as staff. There's a term that comes to mind...conflict of interest.)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2