The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

writing copyright at your forum?

+3
Doctor Inferno
SHSID
shamzblueworld
7 posters

Go down

Solved writing copyright at your forum?

Post by shamzblueworld October 8th 2009, 9:14 am

well here is a forum i want you to see first See Now as you can see at the bottom of the page there is written all about copyright and all rights reserved etc.
i want to know how is it possible? i mean can anyone right this?
i dont understand that its a free hosting than how can it is possible to write copyright? or it is just that if you buy a domain then you can right it?
please explain this to me.
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Male Posts : 568
Language : English,urdu,hindi,arabic, basic html, css... will learn xml,javascript and jscript

http://www.funstopforum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: writing copyright at your forum?

Post by SHSID October 8th 2009, 9:17 am

template editing is your answer i guess
SHSID

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by shamzblueworld October 8th 2009, 9:22 am

i know how to write copyright there, i want to know how it is allowed to write copyright there?
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Language : English,urdu,hindi,arabic, basic html, css... will learn xml,javascript and jscript

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSID October 8th 2009, 9:29 am

yes it is
SHSID

Back to top Go down

Post by shamzblueworld October 8th 2009, 9:51 am

hmmm not sure yet, will wait for any authority member to say this.
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno October 8th 2009, 11:29 am

It's allowed. Of course write it if you really have a copyright.
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shamzblueworld October 8th 2009, 11:36 am

really have a copyright? what does this means?
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 October 8th 2009, 11:56 am

go to www.copyscape.com add your URL there

and choose from these

writing copyright at your forum? Cs-wh-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-wh-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-wh-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-wh-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-wh-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-wh-88x31
writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gy-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gy-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gy-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gy-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gy-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gy-88x31
writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bk-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bk-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bk-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bk-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bk-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bk-88x31
writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bl-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bl-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bl-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bl-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bl-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-bl-88x31
writing copyright at your forum? Cs-pu-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-pu-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-pu-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-pu-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-pu-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-pu-88x31
writing copyright at your forum? Cs-re-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-re-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-re-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-re-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-re-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-re-88x31
writing copyright at your forum? Cs-or-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-or-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-or-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-or-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-or-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-or-88x31
writing copyright at your forum? Cs-ye-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-ye-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-ye-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-ye-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-ye-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-ye-88x31
writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gr-3d-120x60writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gr-120x60 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gr-3d-234x16writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gr-234x16 writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gr-3d-88x31writing copyright at your forum? Cs-gr-88x31

and put it into your footer and search the copies every time or you can stop right clicking from the code which master Marc provided .
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno October 8th 2009, 12:34 pm

shamzblueworld wrote:really have a copyright? what does this means?

You want to have a copyright and you don't know what it means? Confused
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shamzblueworld October 8th 2009, 12:41 pm

Mystic_gohan2 wrote:

and put it into your footer and search the copies every time or you can stop right clicking from the code which master Marc provided .
which code?
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 October 8th 2009, 12:46 pm

click here for it

click on click here for it .
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 8th 2009, 2:48 pm

You cant go saying you have something copy written if it's not.
If this forum truly has a copyright, then it's probably there name and some images etc.. people put that there forums are copyrighted all the time but in reality they are not. to get an official copyright you have to go through what ever government office provides international copyrights. there is stuff online you can use but the best way is to go through your government office that deals in and provides international copyrights.

But unless you are making a lot of money it's not even worth going through all the trouble. and if someone did use an image or something you have copyrighted you have to ask your self would it be worth pursuing to sue etc.. the good thing is. if you have something officially copyright and you can prove it. then anyone using the content that is under copyright will lose there forum and you can sue if you wanted to.

But like i said unless you have a lot money raped up into something i would not even worry about getting anything copyrighted.

copyright this copyright that copyright hit me with a baseball bat.
this conversation comes up all the time. if you have something copyrighted and someone else is using your stuff. then you have better have some litigement legal documentation backing it up. if not it's all hog wash... lol

i believe this is where you would go to get something copyrighted from your country
http://www.ipo.gov.pk/Common/ContactUs.aspx?DepartmentID=4

http://www.ehow.com/how_2050394_get-international-copyright.html#
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by mozaski October 8th 2009, 3:16 pm

Hi!is it okay if it is copyright by the owner of forum or would it be fine if it is powered by admin of forum and delete all links from forumotion in the footer. Shocked
mozaski
mozaski
Forumember

Language : Tagalog,English,Nihongo,Mandarin

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 8th 2009, 3:19 pm

mozaski wrote:Hi!is it okay if it is copyright by the owner of forum or would it be fine if it is powered by admin of forum and delete all links from forumotion in the footer. Shocked

no you can not delete/remove the forumotion footer links.

you can remove contact,report an abuse and statistics. but all the others have to stay or you can lose your forum.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mozaski October 8th 2009, 3:38 pm

Thank you sir,then I guess I need to put it back as one of forumotion rules..sorry I will put it back sir But it still is Powered by forumotion.
mozaski
mozaski
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 8th 2009, 3:50 pm

mozaski wrote:Thank you sir,then I guess I need to put it back as one of forumotion rules..sorry I will put it back sir But it still is Powered by forumotion.
Your welocme Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by shamzblueworld October 9th 2009, 11:49 am

ok i think kirk is right, why do even bother to write copyright there, though it does make an impression,
will see about this later.
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mozaski October 9th 2009, 2:31 pm

Well sir,the very first thing that comes in my mind when I am just starting building the forum..hmm.. it would be nice if my is forum look formal formal to everybody.yeah,thats why..hehe Wink
mozaski
mozaski
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon88 October 9th 2009, 7:52 pm

king am using phbb3 , how do i remove the contact /report abuse/ on the footer???

kirk, this question is to you.
Dragon88
Dragon88
Forumember

Male Posts : 83
Language : Engilsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 October 10th 2009, 3:44 am

can i answer ?

you cannot edit footer with phpbb3 it is only available for phpbb2 and punbb
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 12th 2009, 5:21 am

Mystic_gohan2 wrote:can i answer ?

you cannot edit footer with phpbb3 it is only available for phpbb2 and punbb

correct.

Since shamzblueworld is the author of the thread and it appears to be answered i will now mark and lock the thread
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down