The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distance Between Each Topic in the Forums

Go down

Distance Between Each Topic in the Forums Empty Distance Between Each Topic in the Forums

Post by Gig October 31st 2009, 4:26 pm

Hey All, first problem that I have had so far.

Lately I have decided that I want to get a bit more involved with the code and also with the graphics of my forum. I have got some icons that I have loaded onto the forum and they all work, the only problem is that they collide due to the topic's being so close together.

Only options that I can see is to make the text larger, the picture smaller or make the distance between the topic titles larger.

Personally, I'd rather there be an option that I can not see that allows me to make a distance between the titles of each topic. But realistically I am thinking that I'll just have to make the words larger or the icons smaller. I am really looking for an easy way out that will allow me to tamper with the code as little as possible.

If there is a way to make the icons NOT collide at the click of a button, I'd be so greatful.

Cheers,
Gig
Gig

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Distance Between Each Topic in the Forums Empty Re: Distance Between Each Topic in the Forums

Post by Gig November 1st 2009, 3:24 pm

I've been looking at everything, and I have come to the conclusion that the Table for the topics is not working correctly. Does anyone have a possible topic that I could read, or an advice??
Gig

Language : English

Back to top Go down