The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do we change the default language..

2 posters

Go down

How do we change the default language.. Empty How do we change the default language..

Post by SFF Thu 26 Nov - 11:59

Hi i made my website into Turkish. After a month i decided changing it because they cost us to use the templates. I will like it if i can know how to change the whole website into English and make the templates free...? Cause when i change the default language it still says that i have to pay for the templates. But i tried with a new website and when i pick english i can change it to Turkish which makes me have to pay for templates but when i make it into English again, it doesn't cost anything. Please help me. I'll give my username+password if i have to, i just want it to change to English and then i will add Turkish as a supported language and use the Templates for free.. Thank you.
SFF

Language : English and Turkish

Back to top Go down

How do we change the default language.. Empty Re: How do we change the default language..

Post by MrMario Thu 26 Nov - 19:38

Why would you need to pay for template editing when its free anyways.

All you got to do is go to Admin Panel >> General Tab >> Configuration >> look for Default Language >> Change in drop down >> Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How do we change the default language.. Empty Re: How do we change the default language..

Post by SFF Fri 27 Nov - 1:53

yEAH That's the problem.. WHen i change it to English nothing happens. I can give my username/password to the staff of forumotion.. Please help me a.s.a.p. I don't want to restart the forum. 1000 messages would go to rubbish. Thank You!
SFF

Language : English and Turkish

Back to top Go down