The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

3 posters

Go down

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Empty Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

Post by ILT12939 December 19th 2009, 10:22 am

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

Hem
ILT12939

Language : Thai

Back to top Go down

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Empty Re: Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

Post by ILT12939 December 19th 2009, 10:25 am

How do you help me or not. Sad
ILT12939

Back to top Go down

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Empty Re: Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

Post by ILT12939 December 19th 2009, 3:21 pm

Help me plase. bwi
ILT12939

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunggate December 19th 2009, 4:53 pm

Hello you click this link
https://help.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f7/topic-to-express-your-heartfelt-thanks-t278.htm

and can say thank you on that list.
hope this help answer your question.

Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Forumember

Female Posts : 105
Language : English

http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 19th 2009, 5:52 pm

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Warnin11ILT12939, please don't triple post unless it’s been 24 hours from your last post.

There is no other way of changing the feature.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down