Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

ILT12939

Language : Thai

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Empty Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

Post by ILT12939 December 19th 2009, 10:22 am

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

Hem
    ILT12939

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Empty Re: Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

Post by ILT12939 December 19th 2009, 10:25 am

How do you help me or not. Sad
    ILT12939

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Empty Re: Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts.

Post by ILT12939 December 19th 2009, 3:21 pm

Help me plase. bwi
    Dunggate
    Forumember

Female Posts : 105
    Language : English

Post by Dunggate December 19th 2009, 4:53 pm

Hello you click this link
    https://help.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f7/topic-to-express-your-heartfelt-thanks-t278.htm

and can say thank you on that list.
    hope this help answer your question.

Blessings
    Elaine.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario December 19th 2009, 5:52 pm

Why I can not thank the owner to post. I can only thank people respond to posts. Warnin11ILT12939, please don't triple post unless it’s been 24 hours from your last post.

There is no other way of changing the feature.