The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin to activate user account not working properly

2 posters

Go down

Admin to activate user account not working properly Empty Admin to activate user account not working properly

Post by Diana January 23rd 2010, 4:53 pm

I think it was 2 days ago that I set the account activation to admin only, but I've had 2 users that got the mail to activate their own account.
The two are just the ones I know of. So, what's going on?

I set it to admin only cause I had spammers that kept making accounts and saying rude things on the forum, yeah I banned them all and everything but, what's the use of admin only account activation if some members get through like that.

I asked my moderators if they got any letters, they said no. And I asked one of the members that activated it by themselves and they said they got the letter. Me and the other admin didn't get anything.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Admin to activate user account not working properly Empty Re: Admin to activate user account not working properly

Post by MrMario January 23rd 2010, 7:19 pm

Try doing the option again? Clicking user and saving and then clicking admin and saving?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Admin to activate user account not working properly Empty Re: Admin to activate user account not working properly

Post by Diana January 26th 2010, 1:23 pm

I tried that. I just had a girl signing up by themselves now. :/
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down