The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog Replies Are Jumbled (using Invision)

Go down

Blog Replies Are Jumbled (using Invision) Empty Blog Replies Are Jumbled (using Invision)

Post by WickedSoul May 22nd 2010, 11:35 pm

Hello =)
I am using the Invision version for my forum.
I just changed the layout and everything is good to go except on our Blogs.
The actual blog post that someone starts is fine, but the replies seem to be covered halfway by our avatars. Normally the our avatars in blog replies are just small little icons, but for some reason they are full size and covering up half of what we reply.

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it?
WickedSoul
WickedSoul
Forumember

Female Posts : 163
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Blog Replies Are Jumbled (using Invision) Empty Re: Blog Replies Are Jumbled (using Invision)

Post by Guest May 26th 2010, 8:31 am

Can you put a print screen with your problem ? And I saw , you use Internet Explorer , I suggest you to try with another browser Wink

Back to top Go down

Blog Replies Are Jumbled (using Invision) Empty Re: Blog Replies Are Jumbled (using Invision)

Post by WickedSoul May 26th 2010, 8:40 pm

Yes I use IE.
I prefer to use it because I've had trouble with some of the other net browsers before.
I am asking the other members what they use because I've had a lot of them tell me that they can't read the blog replies either. I'd hate to get rid of our blogs, but it seems that no one really knows how to fix this problem.

Here is a screen shot.
Blog Replies Are Jumbled (using Invision) Screen10
WickedSoul
WickedSoul
Forumember

Female Posts : 163
Language : English

Back to top Go down