The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there free incentives for highly active / large forums?

+2
Master Marc
zaydyk
6 posters

Go down

Are there free incentives for highly active / large forums? Empty Are there free incentives for highly active / large forums?

Post by zaydyk May 26th 2010, 1:05 am

What does Forum Motion do in terms of providing free products, offers & incentives to creators of a highly active forum with a large database of members & posts? What do we get for all the hard-work we put in? My forum is a nationally recognised one & not just internet based.

Do you provide free yearly credit to go towards the removal of google ads from our forum. We already have a domain name. What can you provide?

Check out www.brissyridersclub.org. We have 863 registered users & have had up to 56 users online at once.

Cheers, do let me know.
zaydyk
zaydyk
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Are there free incentives for highly active / large forums? Empty Re: Are there free incentives for highly active / large forums?

Post by Master Marc May 26th 2010, 2:15 am

Besides a free domain name for active forums and official contests, you get a few words saying, "Good luck & wish you the best for your forum".

Very good
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Are there free incentives for highly active / large forums? Empty Re: Are there free incentives for highly active / large forums?

Post by Cool man May 27th 2010, 4:35 am

thumps up for your article, great post...
Cool man

Language : 中文

Back to top Go down

Post by DaphadillyArt May 28th 2010, 1:29 am

hmm good post, I have no answers
DaphadillyArt

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaPkz May 28th 2010, 3:37 am

You can get a free domain name if you have the credits. They won't take the 1600 if you have good activity points.

That's the only thing I know that's free 'premium'.
AlphaPkz
AlphaPkz
Forumember

Male Posts : 251
Language : English | Cantonese | Mandarin

Back to top Go down

Post by zaydyk June 18th 2010, 10:22 am

What about if I already have a domain, can I get those credits to be applied elsewhere, like removing the google ads?
zaydyk
zaydyk
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 18th 2010, 10:47 am

zaydyk wrote:What about if I already have a domain, can I get those credits to be applied elsewhere, like removing the google ads?
Nopes.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down