The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed a new theme and have some questions...

2 posters

Go down

Installed a new theme and have some questions... Empty Installed a new theme and have some questions...

Post by kin January 31st 2011, 7:29 pm

Ok, so i installed this theme:

http://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/stylize-darkgrey-en-129813.htm

But you see that box at the top?
How can i put my site's name in there?

Also, how can i put a REPORT button at the bottom of every post?
kin
kin

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Installed a new theme and have some questions... Empty Re: Installed a new theme and have some questions...

Post by kirk January 31st 2011, 7:33 pm

the box at the top will be your logo.. you will have to create one or add something you want to replace it. and your forum should already be set up with a report button in each post already.. be sure you have the option on and to check and make sure there is an image for it in your pics management
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Installed a new theme and have some questions... Empty Re: Installed a new theme and have some questions...

Post by kin January 31st 2011, 7:49 pm

ok, tHANKS for your reply.

Now, how can i make the logo for my site? or how can i add something, like you said?
kin
kin

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk January 31st 2011, 8:03 pm

well you can add one in your pic's management.

Admin panel>display>pics management>advanced mode.

then right at the top you will see forums main logo.. you can upload what you like then replace with the link that is there. you can use the servimg uploaded right there.

As far as making a logo well it depends what kind of imaging software you might have or can even create stuff for free on sites like photobucket.com

You can also try to request a Gradeigh designer to create one for you in the graphic designers sections.. but be sure to read all rules first i am not sure if they still create banners or not.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down