The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change a user to moderator

2 posters

Go down

How to change a user to moderator Empty How to change a user to moderator

Post by soaps December 2nd 2007, 8:06 pm

I am tying it change a user to moderator and when I go to their profile and then down to rank title I click on moderator and its keeps giving me box asking to select with users password I want to change. The user who rank I setting isn't even a choice and I am not trying to change any passwords in the first place. So what the problem here. Help please.
soaps

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How to change a user to moderator Empty Re: How to change a user to moderator

Post by Luky December 2nd 2007, 9:20 pm

Well the panel asks your admin password not the users password.
If you have an group named moderators you can simply add him to that group so I don't know what are you doing with the custom title. If you don't have a group for moderators you should make one although I believe that by default you already have this group unless you deleted it. Anyway if I am wrong or you deleted the moderators group here is how to make a new one, go to the admin panel =>Users & Groups=>Groups=> Groups Administration from there you can create a new group select a legend color for it, and edit the permissions of that group of course.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down