The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Guardian blocking my IP..Can anyone help me ?

5 posters

Go down

Online Guardian blocking my IP..Can anyone help me ? Empty Online Guardian blocking my IP..Can anyone help me ?

Post by Mr.Endicott July 1st 2013, 10:55 am

When I try to log in some forums, it appears

We have detected suspicious activity related to your account. To unblock it, please click here and complete the form.

And After I complete the form, it doesn't work and appears below:
The suspicious activity couldn't be solved automatically by our service, it requires a manual action. To unblock your account, please contact our support team.

Can anyone tell me why this happens...
Mr.Endicott

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Online Guardian blocking my IP..Can anyone help me ? Empty Re: Online Guardian blocking my IP..Can anyone help me ?

Post by Mr.Endicott July 1st 2013, 10:57 am

I saw a person who has the same problem with me...

But should I make at least two posts that I can send private message to the admin....Sad
Mr.Endicott

Back to top Go down

Online Guardian blocking my IP..Can anyone help me ? Empty Re: Online Guardian blocking my IP..Can anyone help me ?

Post by SLGray July 1st 2013, 6:54 pm

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Online Guardian blocking my IP..Can anyone help me ? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51452

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2013, 8:44 pm

It happens to a lot of people actually. Including some of my members when I had my forum. I am also a member of other Forumotion forums, and some members there say they have had the same thing.

Online Guardian is the spam filter or anti spam plug in that Forumotion uses. The plugin is quite sensitive and tends to block some usernames and IPs. If you are blocked one of the admins here can remove you from the block list. Then you should be able to access the forums again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 2nd 2013, 10:08 am

Your details have been forwarded to the Concerned person.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Endicott July 2nd 2013, 12:11 pm

SLGray wrote:    Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

I'm sorry to make troubles of you...
Mr.Endicott

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Endicott July 2nd 2013, 12:13 pm

Andrea Borman wrote:It happens to a lot of people actually. Including some of my members when I had my forum. I am also a member of other Forumotion forums, and some members there say they have had the same thing.

Online Guardian is the spam filter or anti spam plug in that Forumotion uses. The plugin is quite sensitive and tends to block some usernames and IPs. If you are blocked one of the admins here can remove you from the block list. Then you should be able to access the forums again.

Thanks a lot ! I've touched the admin to help me solve the problem. Very Happy
Mr.Endicott

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Endicott July 2nd 2013, 12:14 pm

Sanket wrote:Your details have been forwarded to the Concerned person.

Really appreciated for your help ! Thanks a million ! :wouhou:
Mr.Endicott

Back to top Go down

Post by J0k3R^ July 2nd 2013, 12:27 pm

loul  , triple post >.<
J0k3R^
J0k3R^
Forumember

Male Posts : 742
Language : Greek > English > Russian > Spanish

http://fmplanet.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 2nd 2013, 6:24 pm

Mr.Endicott wrote:
SLGray wrote:    Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

I'm sorry to make troubles of you...

Mr.Endicott wrote:
Andrea Borman wrote:It happens to a lot of people actually. Including some of my members when I had my forum. I am also a member of other Forumotion forums, and some members there say they have had the same thing.

Thanks a lot ! I've touched the admin to help me solve the problem. Very Happy

Mr.Endicott wrote:
Sanket wrote:Your details have been forwarded to the Concerned person.

Really appreciated for your help ! Thanks a million ! :wouhou:
Second Reminder:

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

J0k3R^ wrote:loul  , triple post >.<
Please refrain from moderating members, this is a staff job.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Endicott July 8th 2013, 4:08 am

Hello Sir,

I'm sorry that my account is still unblocked. And I've contacted the admin. The admin changed the email and password for me, but it didn't work......

How could I do ?  Crying or Very sad 
Mr.Endicott

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 8th 2013, 5:28 am

Mr.Endicott wrote:Hello Sir,

I'm sorry that my account is still unblocked. And I've contacted the admin. The admin changed the email and password for me, but it didn't work......

How could I do ?  Crying or Very sad 
Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyShawn July 16th 2013, 4:32 am

Content Removed
JimmyShawn

Back to top Go down