The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users

5 posters

Go down

Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users Empty Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users

Post by Derri November 23rd 2013, 7:48 pm

Network Forumotion offers a variety of services to help promote your Forumotion forum as well as aid members in connecting with other forums. Network Forumotion also offers graphic and review services as well as a place for people to relax and discuss their forum.

You can now view a full list of categories.

The Network

Arrow News and Announcements
Arrow Forum of the Month
Arrow Useful Websites
Arrow Tips and Tutorials

The Hub

Arrow Volunteer Staff Vacancies
Arrow Suggestions/Feeback
Arrow Tutorial Submissions Centre
Arrow Introductions and Goodbyes
Arrow Support
Arrow Shop

Network's Services

Arrow Advertising Links
Arrow Advertising (Banner)
Arrow Poster
Arrow Table of Ads

Other Services

Arrow Forum Promotion
Arrow Review HQs
Arrow Graphics Centre

Admins Paradise

Arrow Administrative Discussion
Arrow Employment
Arrow Exchanges
Arrow Community Critiques
Arrow Forum Promotion

Chillax Zone  

Arrow TV, Cinema, Music
Arrow Technology City
Arrow Gamers Paradise
Arrow Forum Games
Arrow General Discussion

Wasteland

Arrow Trash Can

Last edited by Derri on November 26th 2013, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users Empty Re: Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users

Post by Derri November 26th 2013, 12:22 am

Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users Coollogo_com-6191804_zpsb9e49ee7
At Network FM we have a variety of services on offer :DNormally we use our forum currency which is called Network FM Dollars which is earned through posting. However we are currently offering free services until January 2014.

Network Forumotions' Services wrote:Advertising Link: Here you can advertise your forum link on every new announcement made by the staff.
We have a minimum policy of 3 announcements but depending on the waiting list you might get more ;)The best thing about this advertisement is those links are around forever, we'll never delete an announcement and if we do then we'll reimburse you by either giving you your forum currency back (We call it Network FM Dollars (You earn through posting etc) or by posting another announcement.

Network Forumotions' Services wrote:Advertising Banner: Use this hovering service to advertise your board. Use a 500x100 banner to advertise on the index page. See here for more details. Please be advice that the only way to get this service is by donating at least $3 American Dollars.
Normally this is a paid service(Donation to the forum). However due to our free services policy until January this is currently free also. This is a banner in the corner of the forum with your advertisement of choice. It is displayed normally for one week.

Network Forumotions' Services wrote:Advertising Monster: Our little monster will advertise your forum for you in every thread of the forum, it'll be the last post shown.
Its a great way to get your forum shown about as a link to your forum as well as an image will be placed at the bottom of every single thread.

Network Forumotions' Services wrote:Table of Ads You can advertise using the Table of Ads shown at the footer, right after the Categories and forums.
You'll see three lanes at the bottom of our forum. In each you can have about two sentences of a description as well as an affiliates image. A great way to pass on a message about your forum.

Other Services Include,

Forum Promotion (almost exactly like here but with more categories to diversify your choice)
Review Services (Again almost like here but with more options) --> Note this service is offline until 12/12/2013
Graphic Design (Share or have a creation made) --> Note this service is offline until 12/12/2013

Current Links

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users Empty Re: Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users

Post by Derri January 12th 2014, 12:21 am

11/01/2014

Network Forumotion will be shutdown while it goes under some re-structural changes.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri January 13th 2014, 10:03 pm

13/01/2014

Hello,

I'm here to provide an update as to why we've decided to shut down again and go under a re-design. Currently me and the other administration were facing some difficulties time wise. Nearly every advertising feature needed our attention and support and we simply couldn't get on enough to deal with the changes that were needed to be performed in order for the services to be provided and in order for the forum to operate.

Now we've decided to take the forum in a different direction that will be more focused on providing a real sense of community and have some great discussion. The number one thing that will change will be the amount of forums, we don't offer services and we won't have as many specific categories. So therefore we want create a much more compact community with some great discussions and fun games.

Like I said before, we are currently under maintenance and we'll launch when we are able to. I will keep this thread updated with regular replies on our progress.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri January 19th 2014, 7:01 pm

19/01/2014

Hello,

Another update  :wouhou: 

I have recently removed in the region of 8 categories. Like I said we are making the forum a lot more compact.

Services such as Banner Advertisements won't be returning.
Review and Graphic Design services won't be making a return either

Instead we'll be holding monthly contests and making good use of the points system.
We'll also have a shop returning, nothing fancy but that'll be based around the points system as well.

I look forward to showing and telling you more in future updates. If anyone wishes to get involved in this project then please let me know Very Happy
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri January 24th 2014, 12:06 pm

24/01/2014

Another Update  :wouhou: 

We are panning on returning with a new name possibly. I'll keep you updated.

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Mayo January 27th 2014, 5:11 pm

Hey,

Deri i look forward to you forum reopening.
Just wondering a while back i applied to join the staff and have not heard anything just wondering what that meant?? Or was it placed a side temporally? I look forward to hearing back from you,
Thanks,
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 980
Language : English, Some french.
Location : you can also reach me on snoonet's irc server. I idle in #Techsupport Username is Vault108

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 8th 2014, 2:34 pm

Sir. Mayo wrote:Hey,

Deri i look forward to you forum reopening.
Just wondering a while back i applied to join the staff and have not heard anything just wondering what that meant?? Or was it placed a side temporally? I look forward to hearing back from you,
Thanks,
Sir. Mayo

Hello,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner Very Happy I do apologize.

Was this when we first opened back in August or in November/December when we re-launched for a second time? If it was for the first time to be a moderator then I think your Application might have been rejected as we did have a really active member who really wanted it so we gave it to her.

If it was when we re-launched we only got one application and that was to be a reviewer and that wasn't you. Did you send it to me personally or another admin?

Anyway since we are relaunching with less forums, a different staff team. It won't really matter as we'll be re-hiring staff anyway.

In fact my update below might interest you.

Update 08/02/2014

Hello,

We are currently working hard on bring the forums back to life. However it is a slow process as I'm currently sitting assessments and are rather busy. We are actually going to be re-starting completely fresh and therefore posts will be removed. We are currently wondering if we should remove accounts as well as again we want this to be completely new. However we think that will be going to a step too far so if you have an opinion on this then please share your ideas below.

I'm also looking for another Administrator. You'll be a general admin doing general admin duties such as posting, dealing with complaints, helping members who need help and maintain the forums. Since we'll be opening a shop we'll also be using the points system and you'll also be deducting and awarding points. I know this sounds a lot but it really isn't a lot at all as you'll have other support and things will start moving slowly so don't threat.

So if you're interested then please send me a private message or make a reply here registering your interest.

I'll update when someone is chosen.

Thanks for reading and I'll hopefully be back soon with more updates on our progress.
In other news,
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 11th 2014, 8:14 am

I can't wait for the site to open up again! ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- February 11th 2014, 11:10 am

Leah7 wrote:I can't wait for the site to open up again!  ^.^

Yeah i really like the site to open again. Smile
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 14th 2014, 4:18 pm

Update 14/02/2014

If anyone currently recognizes that the forums are out of maintenance we aren't actually back yet. I'm requesting graphics so I have to temporarily take it out of maintenance mode.

Oh by the way please view the previous update. Especially if you'd like to be an admin on the forum for when it returns.

Derri wrote:

Update 08/02/2014

Hello,

We are currently working hard on bring the forums back to life. However it is a slow process as I'm currently sitting assessments and are rather busy. We are actually going to be re-starting completely fresh and therefore posts will be removed. We are currently wondering if we should remove accounts as well as again we want this to be completely new. However we think that will be going to a step too far so if you have an opinion on this then please share your ideas below.

I'm also looking for another Administrator. You'll be a general admin doing general admin duties such as posting, dealing with complaints, helping members who need help and maintain the forums. Since we'll be opening a shop we'll also be using the points system and you'll also be deducting and awarding points. I know this sounds a lot but it really isn't a lot at all as you'll have other support and things will start moving slowly so don't threat.

So if you're interested then please send me a private message or make a reply here registering your interest.

I'll update when someone is chosen.

Thanks for reading and I'll hopefully be back soon with more updates on our progress.
In other news,
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 15th 2014, 12:10 pm

Update 15/02/2014

Hello,

As discussed above in a previous update we were unsure if we wish to delete all members posts and start completely new. Well we have come to the conclusion to get the best fresh start we have removed most posts created by members. Some posts will remain but for the most part topics will have been removed.

When we reopen, your accounts will still be available and you can log in as normal.

Regards
Network FM
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 21st 2014, 11:13 pm

Update 21/02/2014

Hello,

I've managed to spend a few productive days cleaning up the forum and sorting some stuff out. Which would have meant the launch would be close either within another week or so. However we've actually hit a few technical errors which might take awhile to sort out.

I'll let you guys know more when I know more.

Derri
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 24th 2014, 11:45 am

Attention All

Network FM will officially re-launch on Friday 28 February 2014. All accounts created before hand will be still available and registering will be enabled.

I look forward to bringing you more updates throughout the week.

If you have any questions then please let me know Very Happy
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 24th 2014, 7:35 pm

Thanks for the update.

Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 25th 2014, 6:14 pm

networkfm is no longer available at www.networkfm.net. Instead it is available at a different domain name which we shall share at a later date.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 28th 2014, 11:58 am

Hello,

I regret to inform you all that we will not be re-launching today.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 28th 2014, 8:37 pm

Thanks for letting us know.

Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri March 6th 2014, 5:05 pm

Hello

www.thefmnetwork.com will be opening tomorrow without fail Very Happy

Please feel free to ask any questions Very Happy
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Mayo March 6th 2014, 5:28 pm

Hello Deri.

Glad to hear its opening soon. Smile
Will there be staff positions that i could apply for.
Best wishes,
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Location : you can also reach me on snoonet's irc server. I idle in #Techsupport Username is Vault108

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri March 6th 2014, 5:33 pm

Sir. Mayo wrote:Hello Deri.

Glad to hear its opening soon. Smile
Will there be staff positions that i could apply for.
Best wishes,
Sir. Mayo

Hi Sir Mayo,

We do intend to have staff in the future but we want to see that staff are going to be active in discussions and topics before we hire anyone. We might ask for applications when we first hire and I'll be posting them here when we do. However we will not be picking people just off of an application we want to see that they are active.

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Mayo March 6th 2014, 5:59 pm

I understand. Active staff are a must for all good forums.
Thanks for the reply Derri. It means a lot.

P.S Sorry for spelling you name wrong in the first post.silent
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri March 7th 2014, 11:14 am

Hello,

The Forumotion Network will soon be open! It'll be a matter of an hour, tops. I'm here to bring one finial update to this thread.

Starting today and ending on the 14 March 2014 we'll be giving all users who join a special forumotion coloured username and 50 FM Network Dollars. In order to claim this all you need to do is make an introduction thread on the forum.

We'll also be offering other promotions throughout the week.

All those who already have accounts will be able to access them as accounts were not removed.

www.thefmnetwork.com
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Mayo March 7th 2014, 4:02 pm

Does the special name apply to users who already have accounts?
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri March 7th 2014, 4:36 pm

Sir. Mayo wrote:Does the special name apply to users who already have accounts?

Yes

Everyone please use this thread now.

https://help.forumotion.com/t131330-the-forumotion-network-a-network-for-forumotion-users

Last edited by Derri on March 7th 2014, 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Base March 7th 2014, 4:39 pm

Garbaged upon author's request.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down