The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I prevent certain users to view my content?

2 posters

Go down

How do I prevent certain users to view my content? Empty How do I prevent certain users to view my content?

Post by Kynata July 4th 2014, 8:30 pm

So, this is more personal, and I don't own the site. I just don't want this user to stalk me, because all he does is just that. And I cannot ask the admin to ban him, because he hasn't broken any rules.

But I know that this member is following me just to see what I'm up to, and I'm very uncomfortable with it. So I was hoping if there was some sort of blocking option I could use.

The admin doesn't have the friends and foes feature on, but if that is for some reason required to block anyone, then please let me know, because maybe this could be more reasonable.

Thanks in advance.
Kynata
Kynata
Forumember

Female Posts : 64
Language : English

http://geekyspace.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

How do I prevent certain users to view my content? Empty Re: How do I prevent certain users to view my content?

Post by Guest July 4th 2014, 9:06 pm

You cannot stop them from viewing your content or profile page without the Admin's permission as well as the admin would have to do something with the website to allow such a thing. You can always try to block the user but that doesn't always stop them from viewing the stuff you post, but you won't see theirs. But if you are asking for another way, then there isn't anything you can do without the admin doing something about it but they would need to change permissions around and such.

Does this help?

Regards,
Jadster

Back to top Go down

How do I prevent certain users to view my content? Empty Re: How do I prevent certain users to view my content?

Post by SLGray July 4th 2014, 9:11 pm

You might need to talk with your local authorities if this person is exactly cyber-stalking you.

How do I prevent certain users to view my content? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down