The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Admin password

2 posters

Go down

In progress Lost Admin password

Post by zodiac85 December 8th 2014, 3:39 am

I am sorry for creating a post like this. I've seen a post before somewhere, but when I clicked on the link, it was removed. Also, it said I had to contact an admin first to get my forum back. But, what I really want is my forum deleted rather than getting the password back. But, if I have to be the one to delete it, then I'd rather delete it as soon as I get the password back. I was locked out of my account and can't log in for 90 mins, and I think it was 360 mins on the main forumotion site. So, I'm out of luck on either one and I tried to log in more than once even after being banished on my forumotion site. Here's the problem, I guess I have to post or more before getting to pm an admin. But, I really need an admin to delete my forumsite. If they can't, then please reset my password. I'll give you my email and any info that you need for this. I really am sorry about this. If I have posted in the wrong section, then please forgive me. I apologize.
zodiac85

Male Posts : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Lost Admin password

Post by SLGray December 8th 2014, 3:42 am

Lost Admin password Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down