The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal?

+3
MysticalWings
Legionheart
JennyorAlice
7 posters

Go down

Paranormal? Empty Paranormal?

Post by JennyorAlice February 27th 2017, 1:51 am

Do you believe in the paranormal? Why or why not?

Have you had any experiences before with the paranormal to make you believe in it?
JennyorAlice
JennyorAlice
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1204
Language : U. S. English

https://literatureaddict.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Paranormal? Empty Re: Paranormal?

Post by Legionheart March 2nd 2017, 6:00 am

I mean, I believe in the paranormal. Sort of like they are on the opposite side of a mirror. A parallel world to ours. Though, I have never had a paranormal experience.
Legionheart
Legionheart
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 721
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalWings May 19th 2018, 4:29 am

Not quiet a paranormal - At some point where your senses tells you, you are not alone. Especially when you meditate and keep things around you so quiet. Very Happy ... sure, I felt a bit of a connection to paranormal Very Happy
MysticalWings
MysticalWings

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki October 26th 2018, 2:10 pm

@DrPsyche
hello

Welcome, please avoid sharing links of any other website as this is considered spam/advertising
Thank you
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15153
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaykay October 29th 2018, 7:34 pm

JennyorAlice wrote:Do you believe in the paranormal? Why or why not?
Yes. Why? Because I have had numerous experiences to convince me that the spirit of our loved ones continue on in some form after death and also that they can, and do, communicate with those of us still living. (My forum is based around the whole subject of the afterlife and the researchers and practitioners past & present who question and delve into its existence.)

Have you had any experiences before with the paranormal to make you believe in it?
Yes ... loads.

DrPsyche wrote:Having a Psy.D. degree, it would be actually funny, if I did believe in paranormal things. I always reply upon facts and the things that make people believe various "weird" phenomena. Our psyche works in a very strange way sometimes, and so many processes are still far from being explained.. So I guess my answer will be a firm no.
DrPsyche - You might be surprised to find just how many people there are who hold a Psy.D degree that do believe in the paranormal. There is actually an abundance of serious evidenced research available to anyone who is really interested.
kaykay
kaykay
Forumember

Female Posts : 38

https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai November 24th 2018, 8:27 pm

No, i don't believe it... but it was an actor called "Chiorete", who played in "Trăsniţii", I loved that actor thinking he was saying the other man next to him ...
Mihai
Mihai
Forumember

Male Posts : 853
Language : Romanian, English

https://allprojects.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DE5T1NY January 25th 2019, 3:31 am

Hello Everyone

My husband and myself moved into the "Village" area of Belfast (1994) after a few days of moving in we both felt a presence of someone in the house, as noise and things going missing only to reappear somewhere else in the house, my husbands mother stayed with us every weekend for years in other houses we lived in (to drink a few spirits) she was a great believer in reading the tea cup (looking at the shape of pattens tea leaves make in you cup to map you future) but the minute she entered the house she adviced me to move as soon as possible as I was in danger, at the time we (hubbie & myself) laughed it off, our son and his wife and son came over from Scotland to see our new house a few days later when his son came down the stairs and asked myself if he could play with the wee girl on our stairs (hair standing on back of neck time) to my surprisement my huband went into the hall and ask if there was someone there and if so did they need help, we could hear him talking to someone as if he was having a conversation, he came back into the living room and when we asked who he was talking to he just say wee Betty, who's Betty I asked, and he just said the kid at the top of the stairs as if it was no big deal, as the days went on he would just say things like "Betty put on the kitchen light and it would just light without anyone near it, it became a party piece as my husband would invite his friends over for a drink at the weekends and scare the cr*p out of them by asking "Betty" to turn on the music (from radio that wasn't plugged in) or move a glass across the table sending his friends running. On night while we both where in bed alone with our wee jack russell every door in the house started to open and shut and in a rage I shouted "for god sake shut the doors and stop it" my god the doors banged shut alright that night as the poor dog run into the landing (up stairs hall) growling only to run back into the bedroom as if someone had hurt it, from that night onwards things got worst, cups of hot tea use to fly of the livingroom table towards myself and only if I was alone, once I went upstairs to get ready to go out on night and while I was getting dressed my large mirror in the room just split in half (as if it was cut by a glass cutter as it didn't even crack or sprinter), it came to a head when the knives and forks start to fly of the tables and hurt me, so I forced my husband to move out, he said if we move she "Betty" is coming too, over my dead body I replied.
A few days after we moved into our new house I asked my husband what he and "Betty" had talked about that night in the hall and to my shock that will live with me for ever is this what he said "Betty told me once he moves house and leaves her behind he be killed within 4 weeks of leaving" my husband was killed 4 weeks later.

Love Liz
DE5T1NY
DE5T1NY
Forumember

Female Posts : 30

http://de5t1ny.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down