The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is my site as bad as they say ?

4 posters

Go down

Solved Is my site as bad as they say ?

Post by azwiz December 22nd 2020, 1:48 pm

Below are 4 examples from 4 different analysists . All pointing out different issues . Most of them referring to Mobile access to my site . I know of course these are just salesmen and women . Trying to sell their services .

But is my website as bad as they say ? I know there is a lot of room for improvement . Does forumotion have or provide the means to improve some of these areas ? Can you help ? I will not be contacting any of the below . I wouldn't be able to improve it on my own . I want to keep up with the times .

example 1

We would like to take the opportunity to discuss your website and online business strategy. If you want to grow your business over the internet, stay ahead of your competitors and maintain your brand image. Our Team can guide you to enhance your business growth.

How can we help? We make the difference with following:

Competitor's analysis is quite the buzzing ward which most of the marketers pitch for however we talk more specific to implementation of KPI's from analysis.

Bad-links lead to Google penalty or even make the progress sluggish. So our work process involves eliminating the bad by link disavow.

Technical SEO is an essential aspect of ranking improvement; websites that ignore technical errors lose the most from organic ranking.

Content marketing contributes about 80% in strategic marketing tactics, where just writing or posting contents won't surely push your website position.

Local SEO is a relevant factor that gives you immediate attention and an edge in ranking improvement.

Given a chance we can share our ideas and implement a new approach to achieve the desired goal for your website. I would also love to present a detailed analysis report on your website. We can mutually work to get the best shape for your online presence to match up with the updated algorithms.

We understand that your time is precious and this is a one time email you would receive from us. Even if we do not support sending emails from a Gmail account, nevertheless, once you revert, the technical executives will get in touch via company profile.

Example 2

Not sure if you knew this but your website valleyofthesuncc.com has some problems that you might want to consider looking into. I spent 2-3 minutes looking around and found:

- It doesn't work properly on Mobile Phones, at all (which is how people browse the web these days).
- It doesn't adjust properly when you resize the screen (Google recommends RESPONSIVE Websites rather than ADAPTIVE)
- It's hard to read on larger displays
- The design looks really, really dated compared to some of your competitors.

I actually do web design as a living so I figured I'd reach out and let you know there's serious room for dead easy(and affordable) improvement. If you would like, I can send you some of my previous work samples.

I can develop the website on a more advanced platform at an affordable price. That price also includes making it complete mobile responsive which will support all modern devices including all ranges of screen sizes.

Is that something you'd be interested in?

Example 3

I was on your website and found, there are many scopes of improvements in the designing and development part. This will improve the overall usability and user-friendliness of your website

1. Technical issues present on your website are a hiccup for all search engines.
2. Strategic optimization with relevant links been ignored.
3. Low competitive Keyword selection making traffic flow almost dead.
4. Your Social Media presence seems lost.

Example 4

Not sure if you knew this but your website valleyofthesuncc.com has some problems that you might want to consider looking into. I spent 2-3 minutes looking around and found:

- It doesn't work properly on Mobile Phones, at all (which is how people browse the web these days).

- It doesn't adjust properly when you resize the screen (Google recommends RESPONSIVE Websites rather than ADAPTIVE)

If you would like, I can send you some of our previous work samples.

We can develop the website on a more advanced platform at an affordable price. That price also includes making it complete mobile responsive which will support all modern devices including all ranges of screen sizes.

Last edited by azwiz on December 22nd 2020, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
azwiz
azwiz
Forumember

Male Posts : 834
Language : english

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Is my site as bad as they say ?

Post by Ape December 22nd 2020, 2:43 pm

The stuff you have posted are nothing but bot posts this is just to sell you a service and could even hack your forum account's

My advice is never take any kind of post like this to heart they only want your money and that's it it's scam.

If they are posting on your forum ban the IP address and the Email address. This is not really a support problem as such.

Is my site as bad as they say ? Left1212Is my site as bad as they say ? Center11Is my site as bad as they say ? Right112
Is my site as bad as they say ? Ape_b110
Is my site as bad as they say ? Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19151
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by azwiz December 22nd 2020, 7:24 pm

Ape wrote:The stuff you have posted are nothing but bot posts this is just to sell you a service and could even hack your forum account's

My advice is never take any kind of post like this to heart they only want your money and that's it it's scam.

If they are posting on your forum ban the IP address and the Email address. This is not really a support problem as such.

They cannot get to my forum . They came through my webmail . I do not respond to them . I was simply trying to find out from you ( forumotion ) if I had these issues .

IE :
It doesn't work properly on Mobile Phones, at all (which is how people browse the web these days).
1. Technical issues present on your website are a hiccup for all search engines.
2. Strategic optimization with relevant links been ignored.
3. Low competitive Keyword selection making traffic flow almost dead.
4. Your Social Media presence seems lost.

I have no other way to verify anything except in forumotion . Maybe you know someone who could look at my site . If there are issues . Maybe give me some suggestions or guidance .

I wasn't complaining or reporting . Simply asking for help .

Paul
azwiz
azwiz
Forumember

Male Posts : 834
Language : english

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jucarese December 22nd 2020, 8:32 pm

test your mobile version with a google tool,

https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly?hl=en

otherwise ignore it is spam mail, we all receive those emails that try to sell their products or services, send it to spam.
To improve your SEO, index the forum in google, and if you don't have a domain, acquire one

https://help.forumotion.com/t81994-how-to-improve-your-seo
jucarese
jucarese
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2457
Language : spanish

http://asistencia.foroactivo.com/u23082

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki December 22nd 2020, 10:18 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15167
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down