The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding undo button for CP and posts

3 posters

Go down

Do you agree or disagree ?

staff posts - Adding undo button for CP and posts Left1157%staff posts - Adding undo button for CP and posts Right11 57% 
[ 4 ]
staff posts - Adding undo button for CP and posts Left1143%staff posts - Adding undo button for CP and posts Right11 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

staff posts - Adding undo button for CP and posts Empty Adding undo button for CP and posts

Post by Guest November 20th 2022, 11:25 pm

I am not quite sure why this still doesn't exist because it seems kinda natural if you are working code editing. For example, this happened to me several times. I am a guy who rushes and while using CSS editor in CP, sometimes I select instead of one property, I select 2-3 and delete it. Now, with one simple undo I get it back and continue. Right now, I can't do that. I must ignore saving, reload and write again if I recall what I used. Any developer has undo in editor Very Happy

Same goes for forum posts. Anyone can make any type of a mistake and delete some important part of the text. I think it is natural to have undo.

Back to top Go down

staff posts - Adding undo button for CP and posts Empty Re: Adding undo button for CP and posts

Post by SLGray November 21st 2022, 1:27 am

I have not see any undo option on any forums I have been a member of.

staff posts - Adding undo button for CP and posts Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51493
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

staff posts - Adding undo button for CP and posts Empty Re: Adding undo button for CP and posts

Post by Guest November 21st 2022, 9:35 am

SLGray wrote:I have not see any undo option on any forums I have been a member of.
XenForo has. Option is sooo good. When it comes to undo in forum post. It helped me mamy times.

Back to top Go down

Post by TonnyKamper November 21st 2022, 6:14 pm

Agreed, that would come in very handy..
TonnyKamper
TonnyKamper
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1049
Language : Dutch/English

http://www.nederlandheelt.nl/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 November 21st 2022, 6:46 pm

What about key combination "Ctrl + Z"?
Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1464
Language : Ukr, Rus, Eng

TonnyKamper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2022, 7:03 pm

Razor12345 wrote:What about key combination "Ctrl + Z"?
I didn't even realize that works. Silly me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down