The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes?

4 posters

Go down

Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes? Empty Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes?

Post by Matt7e March 6th 2024, 9:18 pm

I hate having to change entire themes just so I can have different and better images, why can't I choose for example, an image without button background so I can style the image background as a button with CSS? It's so frustating, how do I use and should I credit and how when taking it out of themes or whatever? I tried searching for public domain image libraries but none of those I found has image icons of anything at all other than photos with background and everything
Matt7e
Matt7e

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes? Empty Re: Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes?

Post by Ape March 6th 2024, 11:03 pm

Matt7e wrote:I hate having to change entire themes just so I can have different and better images, why can't I choose for example, an image without button background so I can style the image background as a button with CSS? It's so frustating, how do I use and should I credit and how when taking it out of themes or whatever? I tried searching for public domain image libraries but none of those I found has image icons of anything at all other than photos with background and everything
We have a great team of staff who can make buttons and other things for you on our Graphic Design Section our Graphic's team are here to help you if you want a set of buttons made just how you would like them. They can even make just text with a transparent background.

I my self use a transparent background with text and then use CSS files to make it look just like a real button.

Regards.

Ape

Last edited by Ape on March 6th 2024, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes? Left1212Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes? Center11Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes? Right112
Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes? Ape_b110
Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes? Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Matt7e likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes? Empty Re: Is there how I can only pick up forum images from themes or icon themes?

Post by Matt7e March 6th 2024, 11:11 pm

Ape wrote:
Matt7e wrote:I hate having to change entire themes just so I can have different and better images, why can't I choose for example, an image without button background so I can style the image background as a button with CSS? It's so frustating, how do I use and should I credit and how when taking it out of themes or whatever? I tried searching for public domain image libraries but none of those I found has image icons of anything at all other than photos with background and everything
We have a great team of staff who can make buttons and other things for you on our Graphic Design Section our Graphic's team are here to help you if you want a set of buttons make just hoe you would like them. they can even make just text with a transparent background.

I my self use a transparent background with text and then use CSS files to make it look just like a real button.

Regards.

Ape
Aw, but I need to already have users to request it apparently Sad
Matt7e
Matt7e

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai March 6th 2024, 11:29 pm

Matt7e wrote:Aw, but I need to already have users to request it apparently Sad

Hello,

don't be sad here is another english forum that can make graphic request for your forum: https://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com/
Mihai
Mihai
Forumember

Male Posts : 843
Language : Romanian, English

https://allprojects.forumotion.com/

Ape and Matt7e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt7e March 6th 2024, 11:37 pm

Mihai wrote:
Matt7e wrote:Aw, but I need to already have users to request it apparently Sad

Hello,

don't be sad here is another english forum that can make graphic request for your forum: https://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com/

Uhh... I created an account there and it says the admins are the ones who approves it, now I'll see if they approve mine I guess :/
Matt7e
Matt7e

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai March 6th 2024, 11:57 pm

Matt7e wrote:Uhh... I created an account there and it says the admins are the ones who approves it, now I'll see if they approve mine I guess :/
That should not take long (it depends - but the admin from there is super active - except in most cases of course Embarassed )
Mihai
Mihai
Forumember

Male Posts : 843
Language : Romanian, English

https://allprojects.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki March 7th 2024, 7:43 am

this section is not for advertising
@Matt7e please read the pm i sent you

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15133
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down