The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board copied

2 posters

Go down

Board copied Empty Board copied

Post by AceOfSpades Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 6:22

Hello everybody, my name is Nick and I joined this forum as I am in need of help. See, I joined this site called Halology, and became staff of the site. As moderator, I made sure every one on the forum was fine, but there was one strange member named Axl. He was banned 5 times from our board. The first two times were from stealing maps, the third was for making threats (ill go to your house and kill you, is an example of what he said), and the fourth was for insulting another staff. Do you want to know the fifth reason? Stealing. He stole our board ideas, everything! The graphics, the boards, the sub-boards, board descriptions, and even the skin and background! This is an outrage, considering all of the hard work we put into the board. He kept coming on the site and acted fine, and peculiarly, kept asking questions like "How do you change the name colors?" or "How to add background to the forum" and other things; until we found out and banned him. So, my question is, what do I do? We went on the site and told him to please be original, but he banned our accounts and deleted our posts. Please help with this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

The board that was copied(halology):
http://...

board that copied us:

http:...

I read the rules and understand you might think this is advertising, but it is not. I posted the link to show the guys on the second link copied the first link. So again for my question, what do I do?

Edited by Luky:Links removed
AceOfSpades

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Board copied Empty Re: Board copied

Post by Luky Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 11:32

You can make a complain against this forum using the Litigation tool. Topic locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down