The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calender & Gallery Issues

2 posters

Go down

Calender & Gallery Issues Empty Calender & Gallery Issues

Post by SherrysScraps June 28th 2008, 4:55 pm

I cannot seem to get the calender to work. It is on my nav bar at the top of my forum but it is just there, you cant do anything or add anything. Can you please give me some assistance on this matter.

Are there any instructions on how to get the gallery going, it is also active in the nav bar, but I can not figure out how to get it set up and cant find any directions anywhere.

Thanks in advance,
SherrysScraps
SherrysScraps

Language : randy1234

Back to top Go down

Calender & Gallery Issues Empty Re: Calender & Gallery Issues

Post by Dot Com June 28th 2008, 7:39 pm

Calendar:
To add calender events you post in the forum you have assigned to it, and when you post before pressing send scroll down to Calendar. Then enter the fields you need. Then it will appear on the calendar.

Gallery:
First you need to make some folders in the gallery. You can do this by going to your Admin Panel >Modules>Under Gallery on the left hand side press Management>Then add how ever many categories you want and then add albums in the categories. It is much like making your forums. Then to upload pictures> go to a album> and in the top left hand side press the Upload Picture button.

Also if you or any other Admin don't want to have to approve every Picture go to Modules>on the left hand side press Personal Albums > change Personal albums pics must be approved by an administrator or by a moderator to "No"

Hope This Helps
~Dot Com
Dot Com
Dot Com
Forumember

Male Posts : 414
Language : English,HTML

http://www.eraofrebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down